Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any hosting companies taking UGC?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any hosting companies taking UGC?

justinbjustinb Member
edited September 2011 in General

Since we have an equally inane thread involving paygol, does anyone know if a host exists (for domains or otherwise) that takes http://ultimategamecard.playspan.com by any chance?

I've seen some non-game places take it, and their fees are reasonable. It's kinda something equivalent to paysafecard, but easier to get in the US

Comments

• I wonder if any providers take chickens still....

• Any payment method is good as long as it allows you to get money from point A to point B.

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

luis123456 said: Any payment method is good as long as it allows you to get money from point A to point B.

Not true. Some payment methods are more risky, expensive, or unreliable than others.

• "The Ultimate Game Card™ powered by PayByCash.com™ is the easiest way to pay for over 1000+ popular online games! This is the one online game card you can use to purchase premium content in your favorite online game."

Why would you want to use that as payment, and why would a provider want to accept it as payment?

It seems a fairly insecure method of payment, to be honest. There are a lot of people buying and selling these things all over the usual carding forums. These just aren't worth the risk imo.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

drmike said: I wonder if any providers take chickens still....

Is it included in my steak dinner?

• LOL with this threads...

• Maybe we should start our own payment gateway, "Low End Pay" sounds nice.. ^_^

• @Francisco only if you bug me about adsense.