Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need VPS multilocation EU and US
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need VPS multilocation EU and US

iSkyiSky Member

Hi, currently i am looking for VPS that have location on EU and US (if could be, under same provider) to use as VPN for my working, But need something budgeted around $15 each VPS pay yearly, also custom one such as low memory (256-512) and high bandwith (500GB-2TB). If i have mispoken, please kindly tell me.

Comments

• BradBrad Member
    Thanked by 1iSky
  • iSkyiSky Member

does @SkylarM have multi location at eu and US ?

• ChuckChuck Member

Are you going to start your VPN business?

• iSkyiSky Member

sorry no @chuck this is for private use on my work. nothing commercial.

• @iSky said:
    does SkylarM have multi location at eu and US ?

Only one US location at the moment, expect to see a secondary location before September, likely west coast, maybe central.

Thanked by 2iSky walker
  • ihatetonyyihatetonyy Member
    edited July 2014

INIZ have locations in US and NL and a $14/year plan with 256GB RAM/500GB BW in US and $18/yr for same specs in NL.

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/30175/iniz-nl-yearly-7-year-ovz-nyc-la-nyc-la-nl-offers-v4-v6

Thanked by 1iSky
  • Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

@iSky pmed

Thanked by 1iSky
  • W3HostW3Host Member

We can offer VPS packages yearly in our USA location. Please contact our sales team 24/7 via Live Chat or Ticket Support for more information.

• iSkyiSky Member

so far i just can see the offer is from ramnode which have NL and US location. they meet my requirement, however i wanna go and have some newly provider.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

If you just want to use this for VPN, will LowEndSpirit work? Then you've got Italy, UK, Japan and Australia to choose from.

Ginernet in Spain have some excellent yearlies that might just meet your budget too - http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/28993/ginernet-9-99-year-ssd-openvz-spain-mad2-5-gb-ssd-512-mb-ram

Thanked by 2iSky jmginer
  • wcypierrewcypierre Member
    edited July 2014

XVMLabs or Bandwagonhost @dcdan

Thanked by 1iSky
  • iSkyiSky Member

thanks @nekki for remind me of LES, forgot about them. @wcypierre thanks too, got 1 with XVMLabs and bandwagonhost, however i dont know they have another location out of US

• @iSky said:
    thanks nekki for remind me of LES, forgot about them. wcypierre thanks too, got 1 with XVMLabs and bandwagonhost, however i dont know they have another location out of US

They do have it, at NL if not mistaken, but there's no stock for it atm so yeah.

edited July 2014

@iSky said:
    thanks nekki for remind me of LES, forgot about them. wcypierre thanks too, got 1 with XVMLabs and bandwagonhost, however i dont know they have another location out of US

Or you can try and contact Torqhost, their servers are pretty stable and have a pretty nice network and i/o, but they're not really active here so you gotta open a ticket I guess

Thanked by 1iSky
  • instatechinstatech Member
    edited July 2014

Ramnode.1EU location +3US locations.

Thanked by 1iSky
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

wcypierre said: Or you can try and contact Torqhost, their servers are pretty stable and have a pretty nice network and i/o, but they're not really active here so you gotta open a ticket I guess

I'd second Torqhost, unless you need IPv6.

Thanked by 1iSky
  • iSkyiSky Member

at first thought, yes Ramnode for sure @instatech however the spec is not meet my requirement. I dont need IPv6 for now @nekki :D

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@iSky said:
    at first thought, yes Ramnode for sure instatech however the spec is not meet my requirement. I dont need IPv6 for now nekki :D

Raise a ticket with them then, their regular prices are probably out of your range, but they did some really nice yearly specials once - I've got a great 500GB/month 256MB RAM, 10GB HDD Xen plan for €9 euro a year.

• iSkyiSky Member

@Nekki said:

wow, thats what i need.... middle end spec with low end price

edited July 2014

@iSky said:
    wow, thats what i need.... middle end spec with low end price

I got a 512mb openvz vps for $13.75(excl vat). And it is pretty nice considering the offer and specs too :) But what I'd suggest is that you "should" get services from different providers as if somehow your service got suspended, then you can still use the other one instead of having both of it being down.

Thanked by 1iSky