Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Indian support guy looking for Outsourced Work
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Indian support guy looking for Outsourced Work

Hello All,

I'm Indian support guy who is currently working in Indian company which provides support to some worldwide Hosting companies.

I want to start my own outsourced support kind of thing. So if anybody requires the outsourced support for their clients then please contact me or PM me. I want to start my own support organisation so if you can outsource some work to me then it will be really nice for me.

I have three Year experience in handling UK and US clients. I'm linux system admin plus I have done VCP 5 training and I also have experience with Xen servers.

• Can manage linux shared cPanel servers
  • Can monitor linux dedicated servers VPS
  • Can do linux chat and tickets with customer satisfaction.
  • Completed Bachelor of IT so have the basic knowledge of coding, scripting HTML and all.

I also assemble the team of 4 to 5 admins quickly if it is your requirement. As we are just starting up so we will work at very reasonable amount of money.

So if anybody have some outsourced work like slamming the Linux technical support tickets and chats then please PM me. Please PM me or reply or if you have any suggestion then you are also most welcome.

Comments