Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do you like to use coupons?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Do you like to use coupons?

As a customer,what do you prefer?

Coupons for hosting
  1. Do you like to use coupons?110 votes
    1. NO,I am too lazy
      19.09%
    2. I always like to use coupons
      80.91%

Comments

• W3HostW3Host Member

I never search around for a coupon but if I have a coupon then of course I'll use it. I never check to see if they have one active before purchase though.

• nerouxneroux Member

Prefer what? Being lazy?

• Hell YES

• I am not lazy, so will first search coupon. :p

• 50% of them are junk sites now

Thanked by 2eddynetweb netomx
  • Yes i like to use coupon codes.

• NdhaNdha Member

using coupon for best vps providers :)

• hostnoobhostnoob Member
    edited July 2014

I always Google "(insert website/company name) coupons" before buying anything on the internet. anything.

I love cashback sites too, and credit cards that pay you cashback, and those websites like dialaphone/mobiles.co.uk where you email them your bill every couple of months and get a cheque for money off your phone bill.

Yeah, I like saving money, but if the price is good, not having coupons doesn't bother me.

• tr1ckytr1cky Member

Yeah, I won't buy anything from RamNode anymore since they removed coupons.

• NoxxyNoxxy Member

tr1cky said: Yeah, I won't buy anything from RamNode anymore since they removed coupons.

Seriously?

• BradBrad Member

@Noxxy said:

I think it was meant to be a joke.

• cppgohancppgohan Member
    edited July 2014

IMHO, coupon is just a strategy to sale more, but I feel it is unfair for other people who don't know the coupon exist.

As a customer, I want the product as cheap as possible, as good as possible(and it is opposite in most cases).

I would not care the price if I were rich, that is why I have to use much coupons as possible.

Thanked by 1walker
  • howardsl2howardsl2 Member
    edited July 2014

Before making online purchases, I always search on retailmenot.com for coupons. For buying wireless refill cards, callingmart.com has frequent promotions which can save you up to 10% off list price, and no tax - check their facebook page or slickdeals for coupons.

• I always use coupons :)

• coupons are best and i love it.

recurring coupons are awesome deal :)

• kaflokaflo Member
    edited July 2014

digital coupons - yes

paper coupons - I would love to but no.

• @cppgohan said:
    IMHO, coupon is just a strategy to sale more, but I feel it is unfair for other people who don't know the coupon exist.

As a customer, I want the product as cheap as possible, as good as possible(and it is opposite in most cases).

I would not care the price if I were rich, that is why I have to use much coupons as possible.

The only fair I know is bus fare. Seriously, why shouldn't someone who went throught the effort a google search get a better deal? Better yet, why shouldn't someone who kept current on the industry get a bit more reward/discount of its product?

• souensouen Member

I "preferred" being lazy but it is more an indifference to coupons in general, for lack of a third option. A discount or promotional offer is nice and appreciated, but using coupons doesn't induce fuzzy warm feelings for me the way some people delight in collecting and using them.

Basically, if I were making the purchase anyway and a coupon is available, how fortunate. It also depends on the purchase. Sometimes it's a charade, stores raising prices then offering coupons to make it seem like customers are getting a discount. A coupon isn't very persuasive in those instances.

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

Yep I Google for coupon codes before buying any digital good.