Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[USA/Germany/Russia] Xen-based VPS from NQhost - Summer Experiment :)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[USA/Germany/Russia] Xen-based VPS from NQhost - Summer Experiment :)

nqhostnqhost Member
edited July 2014 in Offers

Hello,

Summer is a quite slow time for business, so this is the reason why we decided to improvise a bit.

This is a special secret promo-code from NQhost - LET66 - 66% RECURRING DISCOUNT.

You can order Linux VPS for $4.08/month or Windows VPS for $6.8/month! (NQ-1 plans.)

Can be applied to any package - Linux VPS, Windows VPS, FreeBSD VPS, etc.

The promo-code is limited with 30 activations.

What we offer:
Bandwidth Transfer - Unmetered Transfer / Port Speed - 100Mbit shared port / vCPU(s) - 2 CPU (~2.4-3.30 Ghz) / IPv4 & IPv6 - One IPv4 address / Virtualization Type/Platform - Xen / Virtualization Control Panel - SolusVM

Payment Methods - Credit cards, PayPal, Skrill (moneybookers), WebMoney, Yandex.Money

4 Locations (test IP's):

USA, AZ - 198.15.77.202

USA, TX - 173.192.48.124

Russia - 109.68.191.1

Germany - 212.83.40.1

Welcome onboard!

Comments

• This is my first time having a ping test to USA and Russia with less than 100ms :O

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Hi,

Please can you list the qualifying offers that are under $7 inc specifications.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • arestarest Member

Grab 1, but still pending :(

• nqhostnqhost Member

@Nekki said:

Done. We have specified the tariff plans name - NQ-1.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

It's more than just the NQ-1 plans that qualify; are you really not bothered about advertising your services? Strangeness.

• nqhostnqhost Member

@Nekki, actually we are working in another pricing segment, but sometime we post different promos/experiments/special offers to LEB/LET since 2010.

• nqhostnqhost Member

BTW, 22 activations left.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

nqhost said: @Nekki, actually we are working in another pricing segment, but sometime we post different promos/experiments/special offers to LEB/LET since 2010.

My point is matey, you've got 5/6 plans that would would qualify under LEB rules, and if you listed them properly you'd probably get a lot of interest as you offer a relatively unique location in Russia, combined with Xen virtualisation, which isn't that common either.

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited July 2014

Nekki said: if you listed them properly you'd probably get a lot of interest

I think they get a lot of interest already :)
    Aside from the NQ-1 the only plan qualifying is some flavors of NQ-2, and it's not such a big of a deal over what's offered on NQ-1. Also in case you were thinking about http://nqhost.com/cheap-vps.html the current coupon does not apply to those.

• nqhostnqhost Member

@rm_, yes, the promo-code does not apply for low-cost packages.

• @nqhost Can you please offer me a 128 MB plan, can pay yearly

• nqhostnqhost Member

@WellGrounded, $33/year. But please do not tell this to anybody :)

• @nqhost said:
    WellGrounded, $33/year. But please do not tell this to anybody :)

You just told everybody...

• nqhostnqhost Member

@Deeeebs, thank you, Captain Obvious :)

Thanked by 1ehab
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

rm_ said: I think they get a lot of interest already :)

Dunno, that 30 use code is still working.

It's entirely up to nqhost how he advertises so long as the post meets the rules, I'm just surprised more effort hasn't gone into the offer is all.

• @nqhost great

How can I sign up?

• just booked one vps - code was still working

• nqhostnqhost Member

@WellGrounded, please drop email to [email protected] - we'll explain how to process.

• nqhostnqhost Member

7 activations left now.

• maxmayersmaxmayers Member
    edited July 2014

@nqhost, in what region is located Russian DC

• nqhostnqhost Member

@maxmayers, this is DC 'Tel' in Moscow, between metro stations 'Elektrozavodskaya' and 'Semenovskaya' if it says something for you :)

• @nqhost, да, это говорит мне многое... :) Thanks.
    PS. Sorry for the message in Russian.

• FatboyFatboy Member
    edited July 2014

Ignore me - went for German box :)