Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any news about i-83?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any news about i-83?

MuZoMuZo Member
edited July 2014 in General

I will keep it short:

• 06/07 - around 10 PM - GMT I ordered a VPS and paid for it right after with paypal
  • 07/07 - 7 AM - GMT as I haven't got any new email from them I logged in the client area and saw that my VPS is "Terminated"
  • 07/07 - 8 AM - GMT opened a ticket asking what's going on
  • 07/07 - 11 PM - GMT still no answer even tough in the bottom of their website there is written: "<1hr Avg Ticket Response Time"
  • 08/07 - 8 AM - GMT i-83 client area not working "Critical Error Could not connect to the database" http://s.lowendshare.com/6/1404803034.802.Capture.PNG

I'm writing here because I don't know if it's an error or what, but I didn't got any communication/reply from them.

EDIT: written hours in AM/PM format

Comments

• BoxodeBoxode Member

Still appears to be down, ouch.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

I think their support is UK/EU based, so not receiving a reply from 11PM until now isn't exactly surprising (and remember, an average is just that - an average).

Given that their site seems to be experiencing problems you may find yourself waiting a little longer, I'm sure we'll hear something soon, they seem like good people over there.

• MuZoMuZo Member

@Nekki said: I think their support is UK/EU based, so not receiving a reply from 11PM until now isn't exactly surprising (and remember, an average is just that - an average).

I ordered and paid at 11PM UK time on 06/07, I opened the ticket the morning after at 9AM UK time. I later checked that day at 11PM UK but still no reply.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

MuZo said: I ordered and paid at 11PM UK time on 06/07, I opened the ticket the morning after at 9AM UK time. I later checked that day at 11PM UK but still no reply.

Apologies mon ami, I misread the dates.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Seems like site is backup.

• MuZoMuZo Member

Being handled right now, I like that they replied with transparency of what happened.

• i83i83 Member

Your ticket has now been responded to and we are still working on it; sorry about the delay.

To anybody who is concerned we have discovered a slight bug in our activation system that was triggered when MuZo placed his/her order, this is what we are working to resolve.

As said in the ticket due to the nature of this issue once it is resolved you will have an extended renewal date.

Thanked by 1badpatrick
  • MuZoMuZo Member

Issue resolved, thread can be closed.

I opened this thread because they were a new provider to me and I was a bit worried when I didn't got any communication in 2 days.

This discussion has been closed.