Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

$4.50 for 30gb raid, 1000gb bw, & 512mb/1024mb - $4.50/mo
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

$4.50 for 30gb raid, 1000gb bw, & 512mb/1024mb - $4.50/mo

wrhotonwrhoton Member
edited June 2012 in Offers

Budget VPS Starting at:

512mb/1024mb
30gb raid protected disk space
1000gb bandwidth
$5.00 / mo

-VPN, YES!
-Refunds, 7 Day Money Back!
-BotNets, No

-Basic Support, Yes

-IRC, Yes

We have been in business for 3 years and still going strong with no debt! There are 3 locations on our site to offer to you - Dallas, Chicago, and Los Angeles. Here are some test IP's

-216.231.133.34 Chicago
-108.166.174.134 Dallas
-173.254.213.226 Los Angeles

10 % Discount using LEB10 promo code! (Recurring)

http://www.yourdomaingoeshere.com/openvz.php (Click Here to Order)

Thanked by 1taipres

Comments

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

I saw the post layout and was like 'Isnt that Coreys layout?' Then noticed the URL at the bottom :)

If you're one of his staff members you should mention it in your sig, much less confusing!

Francisco

• taiprestaipres Member
    edited June 2012

@wrhoton I remember when I listed you guys you were sold out for the most part, so must be doing something right :) I think this is a great deal, looks like 2 cores and 2 IPv4 wow very cool.

• Ty, I am Corey's business partner. We founded YDGH together back in 2009.

He does the tech side and I do the customerservice side of things.

We should have our live chat available again soon, which I feel was a huge value.

• miTgiBmiTgiB Member

@wrhoton said: We should have our live chat available again soon, which I feel was a huge value.

I've always seen live chat as nothing but a time sink

Thanked by 2Aldryic Taz
  • It's nice to be able to bug your host for small stuff that you don't feel like waiting for a ticket for.

• TazTaz Member

Live chat is waste of time tbh. And most of (80%+) the requests are, can I get sponsored, can I get 50% off for a 2$/no hosting plan etc.

• Ive not seen that. When we had our live chat up, we constantly had people in there with pre sales questions, or for Reverse DNS, or can you setup TUN, ect.. We did get a few sponsor requests but more often than not it seemed helpful and seemed like a good thing.

Maybe it depends on the type of chat, but ours was simple to use and we were almost always in it.

• CoreyCorey Member

I saw the post layout and was like 'Isnt that Coreys layout?' Then noticed the URL at the bottom :)

If you're one of his staff members you should mention it in your sig, much less confusing!
    @Francisco

Haha, that's sort of ironic that you would mention that taken the context of an email I sent Wayne yesterday :O

• wrhotonwrhoton Member
    edited June 2012

.... >.>

• MikeInMikeIn Member

Need Help,

Can I get half of its specification at half of its price:-

http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/3228/low-budget-vps-need-help

• wrhotonwrhoton Member
    edited June 2012

MikeIn, I apologize we do not do this. $3.75 / month is already an amazing deal for a quality VPS with 768mb guaranteed ram! (Promo: LEB25 )