Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Crissic.Net 2 GB VPS Give Away
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Crissic.Net 2 GB VPS Give Away

Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

Hi,
I had a 2 GB OpenVZ Box with Crissic. I ordered it in 1 Year Promo so it's $5.25/Month. I took it for My Customer who wanted to host his websites along side cPanel. But, I don't need it anymore.

The Service was superb. But, as I don't have any work with it anymore, I was thinking if anyone else need it.

Let me know if you need it. Renew date is 09 July, 2014

Thanks,
Mahfuz.

Comments

• ChuckChuck Member
    edited July 2014

2 days?

• cassacassa Member

@Chuck said:
    2 days?

You get 2 days for free and the renewal price is cheaper

• ChuckChuck Member

Can I renew to lower plan price?

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

@Chuck said:
    2 days?

I'm not asking money for it -_- I just posted here because of the Lower Price.

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

@Chuck said:

I don't know exactly. @SkylarM can clear up your query :-)

• @Chuck said:

Depends really. I'd assume it's the same price as we currently have available on-site for $60/yr(Cart->Specials), so you wouldn't be saving anything unless it had a discount coupon stacked on it.

• DalCompDalComp Member
    edited July 2014

@SkylarM said:
    Depends really. I'd assume it's the same price as we currently have available on-site for $60/yr(Cart->Specials), so you wouldn't be saving anything unless it had a discount coupon stacked on it.

It's the 25% discount you had earlier, hence $5.25/month versus regular $7/month.