Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best free email service for Custom domain
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Best free email service for Custom domain

Hello,

Who is the best free provider who provide free email things?

Emaple: ([email protected])

I used outlook.com as custom domains but now its closed.

Comments

• I think Yandex / Zoho Mail is the most popular now

• @INIZ said:
    I think Yandex / Zoho Mail is the most popular now

You mean this at yandex? https://mail.yandex.com/

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran
  • @Someone said:
    Yandex all the way!
    You could just have used the search or google... I've explained my reasons in a longer post not that long ago.

Yeah now i added my domain , added cname and mx record at cloudflare but the yondex say: not found any cname.

Thats funny.. because when i was with outlook its found it within minutes.

What now? Wait?

• DanielDaniel Member

Too bad Google Apps seized free accounts, else they would be better than outlook

• Daniel said: Too bad Google Apps seized free accounts, else they would be better than outlook

You need a better translator.

Thanked by 3Pwner rm_ howardsl2
  • I use zoho and forward everything into a folder in a gmail account.

Thanked by 1zimbo
  • wroxwrox Member

@INIZ said:
    I think Yandex / Zoho Mail is the most popular now

I recommend Zoho, indeed.

• I'm using MXroute for my newer domains. Very happy with the service.

Thanked by 1jar
  • zhuanyizhuanyi Member
    edited July 2014

Just get one of the grandfathered gapp account and use that (use your own domain as an addon to the primary).

• BradBrad Member

I would also recommend MXroute. It's been great for me and for $1/yr, you can't loose much.

• StevieStevie Member

@Chenevert
    @Brad

Hmm I may sign up for MXroute - but I would like to know if they send your server ip in the headers (when you send email)? .

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@Stevie said:
    Hmm I may sign up for MXroute - but I would like to know if they send your server ip in the headers (when you send email)? .

As in the IP of the mxroute server or the IP of the client that authenticated over SMTP to send the mail?

• Yes: Received: from mxroute.com (mxroute.com xx.xx.xx.xx) was in the header of a sent message.

@Chenevert said:
    Yes: Received: from mxroute.com (mxroute.com xx.xx.xx.xx) was in the header of a sent message.

Yeah you always want good solid headers. Anything missing or not matching can hurt delivery these days.

• StevieStevie Member

@jar the ip of the client that authenticated over SMTP.

@chenevert

Also do they put your name or can you use your business name?

Also will they put any other information about me? like my home IP/name etc?

I would never spam, but I like my privacy.

edited July 2014

@Stevie said:
    jar the ip of the client that authenticated over SMTP.

I might be persuaded to alter that. Fairly certain it doesn't impact delivery.

• RazzaRazza Member

@Stevie mxroute dose show the client ip Received: from **** ([****] helo=localhost)
    by mxroute.com with esmtpsa (UNKNOWN:AES128-SHA:128)

• netguynetguy Member

Beware of Russian mail services! It's insecure. According to Russian Law FSS will get your account info without court permission and you will be under surveillance.

• DanielDaniel Member

@Rallias said:
    You need a better translator.

Just my error in grammar because I'm sick. "Too bad Google Apps stopped their free email hosting service. They are way better than outlook.com". Much better now?

• This mxrout seems to be interesting, I am using virtualmin now to host an e-mail server...

• mail2000.us

• tommytommy Member

NameStuff said: mail2000.us

did you read OP? free email for custom domain