Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nawh.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Nawh.

BoxodeBoxode Member
edited July 2014 in Help

Removed as it could be offensive :(

Comments

• nerouxneroux Member

Meaning?

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

Subjective, could be you that's the retard.

Also, with that attitude you shouldn't be running a business.

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • BoxodeBoxode Member

neroux said: Meaning?

A said client will purchase a VPS then ask said provider what to do with it - just as an example.

• Be nice, kind and stuff.

Tell me he can host a web page on it or a game server for example.

Of course only things that are not against the TOS.

• namhuynamhuy Member

good provider will give his client few sample choice : web server, vpn, database server ? it takes few seconds to type a few words. there is no stupid question

• J1021J1021 Member
    edited July 2014

Step 1.) Don't describe the client as being retarded on a public forum.

Step 2.) Get out of the industry.

• BoxodeBoxode Member
    edited July 2014

• iKeyZiKeyZ Veteran

@viCommunications said:
    How do you deal with clients who are mental & retarded?

How you're 'Currently employed by a large hosting company' is beyond me if you then go on to call clients 'mental & retarded'

• J1021J1021 Member

viCommunications said: I'm not calling anyone directly mental or retarded.

said: clients who are mental & retarded

You are.

• nerouxneroux Member

viCommunications said: A said client will purchase a VPS then ask said provider what to do with it - just as an example.

This customer might not be very decisive, or informed or experienced but I wouldnt necessarily call him by aforementioned adjectives.

Did you ask him why he considered the purchase in the first place?

• @viCommunications : Just wondering ... how old are you?

• nerouxneroux Member

@XTServers said:
    Just wondering ... how old are you?

On this forum you dont ask such a question. It only leads to disappointment about the industry, well partially at least :D

• namhuynamhuy Member

@Nekki said:
    Only pussies delete their posts.

@Maximum_VPS

Thanked by 1srvrpro
  • c0yc0y Member
    edited July 2014

Why do you have

said: Not avalible for consultancy or general work

in your sig anyway, considering you're an ignorant 14 year old script kiddie from hack forums who thinks he knows how everything works in the world of the adults.

Do yourself a favor and get yourself a physical hobby. Go skating or something, make friends. Ok, I'm not really being the nice guy here, but believe me, if you don't do it now, you'll realize what you became and what you missed only years later, just like I did.

There's more out there, you don't need to prove yourselves to clowns on a forum who you don't even know. Many of the people who you're trying to prove yourself though or no better than you, hiding who they are behind a wall of lies and illusion...

TL;DR: When you've proven yourself to the "big boys" on the internet, you'll realize nothing but their image is big.

This discussion has been closed.