Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Backup VPS (NL/Europe)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Backup VPS (NL/Europe)

Howdy,

The VPS I use for Backups is being shutdown because the provider is moving to own hardware. I've had a good 1,5 years of service over at Fusioned, a custom setup was no problem, good cummunication, migrations without issue and, actual monitoring plus tickets if they suspect something is going on. Overall plus for them.

Now, I'm looking for a new VPS with the following specs:

+200 GB disk (no need for ssd)
+1TB BW
+256 MB RAM

Price: <5 euro/month

Better specs are allowed, less not.

The VPS will not be serving a website or any other public service, it will just work as a file dump for backups. It might have rather large and sometimes long IO spikes, but those are incidental. There will be a tor relay (no exit) running since I do that on all the VPS-es I have (https://globe.torproject.org/#/search/query=spcs). If that is a problem, we can work something out.

Please make an offer, either via reply or PM. I'm looking for a reputable provider.

Comments