Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS Reseller with whitelabeled panel
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS Reseller with whitelabeled panel

WillGrehemWillGrehem Member
edited July 2014 in Requests

Hello,

Is there any provider who do VPS resell option?

I mean.. without deposit just resell their product.

So NOT like this: (4GB mem 6 IP ad resell them). JUst resell their products.

I know vps.net do this job but at a very.. very high price.

Send PM if has any offer. Just trusted companies...

(has more then 300 customer still now at shared hosting. So it will be profitable..)

Comments

• We can do this. Please PM me if you are interested. Our location is Luxembourg which this means we're offshore.

• We offer a reseller program like that, you end up controlling your client VPS via our billing area, the end user gets their own username to access Solus:

https://crissic.net/vps_reseller

• @BeneluxServers said:
    We can do this. Please PM me if you are interested. Our location is Luxembourg which this means we're offshore.

Thanks okay. I saw your site and the VPS prices is so high. But luxemburg is luxemburg :) But i send you a PM

• WillGrehemWillGrehem Member
    edited July 2014

@SkylarM said:
    We offer a reseller program like that, you end up controlling your client VPS via our billing area, the end user gets their own username to access Solus:

https://crissic.net/vps_reseller

Looks like very good..

Where is the servers location :)?

edit: oh USA. Hm not bad. Just need EU location now.

• @WillGrehem said:
    Where is the servers location :)?

As of the moment, only Jacksonville, Florida. We're eyeballing a west coast option, hoping to have something rolling that way in the next few months.

• @WillGrehem said:
    Thanks okay. I saw your site and the VPS prices is so high. But luxemburg is luxemburg :) But i send you a PM

Yes It's high but you will receive discounts by being reseller and we're currently offering cheapest non-overloaded solutions in Luxembourg so. If you find an cheaper legit VPS offer in Luxembourg we'll try to offer same price or something close.

Thanks!

• any more offer :)?

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

We can offer a reseller plan, but in Canada only for the moment.

• @davidgestiondbi said:
    We can offer a reseller plan, but in Canada only for the moment

Any discrount maybe? OVH servers :)?

• Mark_RMark_R Member

@willgrehem

You state that you have 300 customers for god's sake.. stop being cheap.

Thanked by 1BeneluxServers
  • gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

@WillGrehem said:

Depending on the ressource you need, we can make a custom quote. You can open a pre-sales ticket so we can discuss.

Thanks

• @BeneluxServers said:
    We can do this. Please PM me if you are interested. Our location is Luxembourg which this means we're offshore.

Mate, you're breaking the rules >:(

• @0xdragon said:
    Mate, you're breaking the rules >:(

What is wrong ? I'm sorry.

• @BeneluxServers said:
    What is wrong ? I'm sorry.

Read the rules. You cannot ask for people to PM you for an offer without an existing offer thread containing company details.

• PM me , I will try what i can do for you.

• W3HostW3Host Member

When can offer both types of VPS reseller. Resource pool or you can buy them and resell to customers. Resource Pool is a lot cheaper though.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Summer is...oh wait, it's already here.

• cassacassa Member

@raindog308 said:
    Summer is...oh wait, it's already here.

Yeh, he's too late starting one

• W3HostW3Host Member
    edited July 2014

Haha, everyone has to start somewhere. I would advise starting on a small dedicated server though. If knowledge of setting up and maintaining is a problem, then a managed dedicated server can be costly.