Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Will you buy $5/year Ukraine (tunneled) IPv6+NAT VPS?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Will you buy $5/year Ukraine (tunneled) IPv6+NAT VPS?

Just testing the waters here, for this LowEndSpirit-like offer. Would you be interested in buying:

• 128 MB RAM
  • 15 GB HDD
  • 100 GB bandwidth
  • 5 IPv6 (Ukraine, tunneled)
  • IPv4 NAT (Ukraine, tunneled)
  • Tun/Tap
  • $5/year only BitCoin accepted

I will not be making any money with this offer (that's why can't afford PayPal chargebacks) and need to sell 56 to break even. Please vote.

$5/year Ukraine tunneled VPS (IPv6+NAT)
  1. Will you buy?42 votes
    1. Yes.
      28.57%
    2. No.
      71.43%

Comments

• wychwych Member

Bitcoin only will limit your target audience.

Thanked by 1Gunter
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

wych said: Bitcoin only will limit your target audience.

Dis. Also, @AnthonySmith is doing Ukraine under the LowEndSpirit banner, so I'd rather buy from him.

• rds100rds100 Member

No, not with tunneled. Native ipv6 or go home.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@Nekki I am no longer doing Ukraine (or at least not soon) instead I have elected St. Petersburg .RU: http://forum.lowendspirit.com/viewtopic.php?id=975

Honestly dont do it with tunnels IPv6 @elwebmaster the restrictions are to much, once you get 20 - 50 users active the bandwidth available will be horrible on a tunnel.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

AnthonySmith said: I am no longer doing Ukraine (or at least not soon) instead I have elected St. Petersburg .RU: http://forum.lowendspirit.com/viewtopic.php?id=975

To be honest, that's even hotter. The Ukraine is just a poor man's Russia anyhow (in VPS terms folks, no political bias here!).

Thanked by 20xdragon rm_
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Nekki said: The Ukraine is just a poor man's Russia anyhow (in VPS terms folks, no political bias here!).

I genuinely cringed and said 'ooooooffffffphhh' in my head when ready that haha..

Thanked by 1AuroraZ
  • deployvmdeployvm Member, Host Rep

I will only purchase if it meets these following conditions:
    1) No poor quality bandwidth providers such as Cogent. They provide high latency with multiple hops to certain locations. (eg Australia).
    2) I can do Bitcoin but I will always prefer PayPal. You are limiting a market here.

I normally pick Russia Virtual Servers as opposed to Ukraine. Network is much more suitable to countries throughout the globe. One ISP, Rostelecom provides excellent connectivity.

• I would be interested if it was native IPv6, but not tunnelled and if paypal was available.

• WorldWorld Veteran

Maybe i think no.

• tr1ckytr1cky Member
    edited June 2014

Well, let's see how long stable services are possible in the Ukraine, there's war coming.
    As far as illegal activity in the Ukraine, I don't think it's one of the safe countries to host questioned material and I couldn't think of another reason to host in the Ukraine.

Thanked by 1elwebmaster
  • NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

tr1cky said: As far as illegal activity in the Ukraine, I don't think it's one of the safe countries to host questioned material

Ukrtelecom is one of the most bulletproof ISPs at this time.

• wychwych Member

@tr1cky said:
    Well, let's see how long stable services are possible in the Ukraine, there's war coming.
    As far as illegal activity in the Ukraine, I don't think it's one of the safe countries to host questioned material and I couldn't think of another reason to host in the Ukraine.

People still need local sites...

Also I'm not sure LET is the place to get into politics and wars.