Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Low-End Storage VPS w/high bandwidth
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Low-End Storage VPS w/high bandwidth

CikonCikon Member
edited June 2014 in Requests

I'm refining my search for a VPS (other thread was too specific).

Looking for a low end:

20GB+ SSD/HDD, 10TB+ bandwidth or unmetered, 100mbps dedicated port

thank you.

Comments

• how low end? I mean, price range?

• You got many offers there, why are you creating another thread? No one is going to sell you 10TB BW for $7 except OVH people and maybe Seflow.

Thanked by 1Dylan
  • CikonCikon Member
    edited June 2014

@serverian said:
    You got many offers there, why are you creating another thread?

"I'm refining my search for a VPS (other thread was too specific)."

@serverian said:
    No one is going to sell you 10TB BW for $7 except OVH people and maybe Seflow.

Try navigating to https://www.yourserver.se/ and take a peek at the plans. I have one with them right now but there are way too many issues with their AUP/TOS and their way of handling things.

• As you didn't mention no OVH, go ahead and get yourself an OVH, that's a dedi 500G on 100mbps port unlimited bw.

If you want hassle free providers, raise up your budget.

• DylanDylan Member

Cikon said: "I'm refining my search for a VPS (other thread was too specific)."

What does that even mean? How were those offers too specific?

• @Cikon said:
    Try navigating to https://www.yourserver.se/ and take a peek at the plans. I have one with them right now but there are way too many issues with their AUP/TOS and their way of handling things.

Could you, please, PM me with issues you have, I would like to investigate. Thank you!

• wychwych Member
    edited June 2014
  • ShivamShivam Member

@Cikon , we can do a 100 Mbps Unmetered if you wish, what ram you looking for ?