Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Domain Ordering Not Working
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Domain Ordering Not Working

SpencerSpencer Member
edited June 2012 in Help

Hey guys im running into an issue with WHMCS and order domain / update my name servers. As you can see here: https://billing.pytohost.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=28
Try the option: I will use my existing domain and update my nameservers
Or: Register a new domain

Whatever you do, even though it is correct it says:
"The domain you entered is not valid. Enter only the part after the www. and include the TLD"

Has this happened to anybody else or do you know how to fix it?
Thanks

Comments

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited June 2012

Working. Make sure you use the second text box for the TLD. I miss that a lot too.

• @jarland said: Working. Make sure you use the second text box for the TLD. I miss that a lot too.

Sorry I fixed it and forgot to post an update. The issue was that I had the old security update, instead of the new one from WHMCS. I have no idea how the dbconnect.php would affect this but mehh it works.

• u4iau4ia Member

@PytoHost said: Hey guys

@jarland said: Working.

Clever ploy to get people shopping with you! :)

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Ah ok, that works. I seriously do miss that second box every time though haha

• @u4ia said: Clever ploy to get people shopping with you! :)

Nope :D the IRC channel helped me fix it :p and I forgot to update the post :p