Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can anyone sponsor me a VPS?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Can anyone sponsor me a VPS?

I want a free KVM VPS with 50 GB space and 500 GB bandwidth.ñ Can anyone give me? Thanks.

Comments

• Why the heck anyone would do that ? You can get a vps for about $3/month..

Thanked by 1smartlearn
  • matthewvzmatthewvz Member, Host Rep

I want a free Ferrari and a supermodel.

• dedicadosdedicados Member
    edited June 2014

you again?

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/27613/free-vps-or-vps-reseller#latest

miserable.

and is because the way you ask for it, maybe if you offer something, a project, or an idea, not just because your eggs.

webon.

Thanked by 2Gunter netomx
  • MSPNickMSPNick Member
    edited June 2014

@luis12345620 said:
    I want a free KVM VPS with 50 GB space and 500 GB bandwidth.ñ Can anyone give me? Thanks.

We can't sponsor you, however we can offer you a VPS under $3 a month

LET 1

5GB HDD

128MB dedicated ram

128MB vSwap

150GB Bandwidth

IPv4 + 1vCore

£1.50 / mo ~ $2.55/mo

Order now:

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Last time...

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/27613/free-vps-or-vps-reseller

@Nekki said:

"Fuck this, @luis12345620 you add virtually nothing to the community and then come begging here for freebies. Pack it in."

And now here you are again.

What happened to the free one @casper253 gave you?
    What happened to the free one from freevps.us ?

• Mark_RMark_R Member

@luis12345620

You are such a troll ha!

• FlorisFloris Member
    edited June 2014

Goodbye sir. Please, leave LET, you have plenty of free VPS'es already and greed is NOT the way to go.

And a quote from the previous thread:

Now,

• PwnerPwner Member
    edited June 2014

@netomx

Please share with us your wise words of wisdom. I haven't laughed so hard on LET since the last time you responded to this freeloader.

• namhuynamhuy Member

I want 100k free hard cold cash. Can anyone give me? Thanks.

• I will give you KVM with 4gb ram, 100gb disk and 2tb bandwidth at gigabit in the UK. Windows server 2012 or cPanel VPS license included.

• i can give you one, if you send us pictures of your sister =D

• FlorisFloris Member
    edited June 2014

@linuxthefish said:
    I will give you KVM with 4gb ram, 100gb disk and 2tb bandwidth at gigabit in the UK. Windows server 2012 or cPanel VPS license included.

• ¬¬

• Are you willing to turn tricks for a VPS? If so contact me: +69.1597778606607

• berkayberkay Member

Previous thread was funny, but it lost it's entertaining side with this one. I'm just trying to understand, if not trolling, what's your actual purpose?

• LeeLee Veteran

Luis is a long time scrounger, he and Mtwiscool were always at it but that bromance stopped a while ago.

• myvpsreviewsmyvpsreviews Member
    edited June 2014

@luis12345620 said:

and how much gb RAM you want :P

• myvpsreviews said: and how much gb RAM you want :P

1 GB RAM.

• linuxthefish said: I will give you KVM with 4gb ram, 100gb disk and 2tb bandwidth at gigabit in the UK. Windows server 2012 or cPanel VPS license included.

Yeah I want it.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

W1V_Lee said: Luis is a long time scrounger, he and Mtwiscool were always at it but that bromance stopped a while ago.

I think they had a lover's quarrel actually - something about one of them DDOSing the other...removed from WHT but Bing has a cache reference:

I think one of them borrowed the other's My Little Pony LARP costume and wouldn't return it or something...I forget the details.

• Que no entiendes que nos estamos burlando de ti? porque pides siempre algo gratis, inviertele, gasta en alguno tu.

No es un foro de caridad, al menos tuvieras alguna idea o proyecto que quisieras que te patrocinaran, pero no, solo vienes y pides.

Dedicate a otra cosa.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • Mark_RMark_R Member

@dedicados said:
    Que no entiendes que nos estamos burlando de ti? porque pides siempre algo gratis, inviertele, gasta en alguno tu.

No es un foro de caridad, al menos tuvieras alguna idea o proyecto que quisieras que te patrocinaran, pero no, solo vienes y pides.

Dedicate a otra cosa.

english? wtf dude.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@luis12345620 Hey Luis, I can give you a VPS but to get it you're going to have to play a game with me. Up for that?

Thanked by 2Mark_R drserver
  • I don't think this guy is ... "all there", if you know what I mean.

• drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep

Nekki said: Hey Luis, I can give you a VPS but to get it you're going to have to play a game with me. Up for that?

to be 100% legit offer, i will provide VPS after the "game"

• PwnerPwner Member

@drserver said:
    to be 100% legit offer, i will provide VPS after the "game"

I'm predicting Chinese Torture "games". I'll go microwave some popcorn and purchase several cases of beer, anyone else need?

Thanked by 1dedicados
  • drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep

Pwner said: several cases of beer,

i am always after free drinks...

Thanked by 1k0nsl
  • im always free for you dear @luis12345620 night and day.....in my bedroom...

• GunterGunter Member
    edited June 2014

I'll give you a KVM VPS.

1GB RAM

50 GB HDD Space

500 GB B/W

1 IPv4

Windows 2012 or Linux

• I'll give you one if you go outside and tell your next-door neighbour's daughter that you want to bang her (all recorded, of course).