Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gigabit X5150-$20, L5420-$39 - Same Day Delivery
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Gigabit X5150-$20, L5420-$39 - Same Day Delivery

MarkTurnerMarkTurner Member
edited June 2014 in Offers

Repost from WHT

Offers in price order. Remember discounts are shown at checkout after applying the coupon. Discount are recurring for the lifetime of your order.

We have limited stock in New York (Manhattan) available of L5520 and E3-1230v3 for immediate delivery. Email [email protected] for more information, pricing is the same as Atlanta.

Atom 230, 2GB RAM, 100GB Disk - $5/mo (Atlanta)

* 2GB RAM

* 100GB Disk

* 2TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps

* 1 IPv4 Address

* /64 IPv6 address block

* Gigabit port

* Gigabit port

$10/month (paid month-to-month) - Coupon SAVEMAY2014

Order Here

HP BL460C Dual X5150, 16GB, 500GB - $20/mo (Atlanta)

Four X5150 cores, VT support - runs all major OS: Linux, VMWare, XenServer, Windows or install your own from ISO. Your own VPS server? Minecraft? Storage? Development? Its your server and your resources - you can max it out 24x7!

• 2 x Dual Core 5150 Xeon
  • 16GB RAM
  • 500GB Disk (hardware RAID already on board - add second disk for RAID1/RAID0)
  • 1 IPv4 Address
  • /64 IPv6 address block
  • Gigabit port
  • Hardware RAID Controller
  • Dedicated KVM (HP Lights Out) with full graphical KVM, virtual media
  • Dedicated Power control (power on/off/reset as required)
  • 5TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps
  • OS: Linux, Windows (you provide the license)[I], FreeBSD or your own ISO[/I]
  • Gigabit port

$30/month (payable month-to-month) - Coupon SAVEMAY2014

Order Here

HP Dual L5420, 16GB, 1TB - $39/mo (Atlanta)
  • 2 x Quad Core L5420 Xeon (8 Cores)
  • 16GB RAM
  • 1TB Disk (hardware RAID already on board - add second disk for RAID1/RAID0)
  • 1 IPv4 Address
  • /64 IPv6 address block
  • Gigabit port
  • Hardware RAID Controller
  • Dedicated KVM (HP Lights Out) with full graphical KVM, virtual media
  • Dedicated Power control (power on/off/reset as required)
  • 10TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps
  • OS: Linux, Windows (you provide the license)[I], FreeBSD or your own ISO[/I]
  • Gigabit port

$49/month (payable month-to-month) - Coupon SAVEMAY2014

Atlanta Order Here

[SNIP] Removed higher priced units [/SNIP]

All of our services are unmanaged.

Delivery for standard servers is 1-3 working days from order review.

Warez, Linkz, X-Share or Torrent sites are prohibited - if you want to run these types of services, please look elsewhere to avoid disappointment.

Questions? Email us at [email protected]

• Steve

Comments

• Them two gigabit ports though, you would think Steve would see that he put that in there twice since its been like that for a few months haha :-).

• LOL

Thats funny, I am not going to say anything though, lets see how long it is before he notices.

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran

@catalystium - The X5150 has two gb nics, the evil me is putting an IP to the second one now..
    @MarkTurner - Do I need to send in a ticket for rDNS and to get the IPv6 /64 ?
    Do you offer the 5150 anywhere else besides Atlanta, even if it is not at the same price ?

• @FrankZ said:
    catalystium - The X5150 has two gb nics, the evil me is putting an IP to the second one now..
    MarkTurner - Do I need to send in a ticket for rDNS and to get the IPv6 /64 ?
    Do you offer the 5150 anywhere else besides Atlanta, even if it is not at the same price ?

For some reason I suspect it goes to internal networking on request.. although, it may allow DHCP. Time to go play! ^.^

• Monsta_AUMonsta_AU Member
    edited June 2014

@FrankZ said:
    MarkTurner - Do I need to send in a ticket for rDNS and to get the IPv6 /64 ?

I put a ticket in 2 days ago asking for the IPv6 on my Atom, no response after 52 hours. Just bumped the ticket.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited June 2014

EDIT: Thanks @Monsta_AU for the LET HelpDesk Support via PM