Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lol@WHMCS order
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Lol@WHMCS order

AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran
edited June 2012 in General

I just got the following WHMCS order, lol:

Name: Josh Matthews
Email: [email protected]
Company: UGNazi Inc.
Address 1:
Address 2:
City: Elmont
State: New York
Postcode:
Phone Number:

Order Items

Product/Service: VPS Unmanaged - Level 5 VPS
Domain: ru.ugnazi.ru.ugnazi.ru
First Payment Amount: $25.00 USD
Recurring Amount: $25.00 USD

What's the chance this could actually be used by someone from ugnazi? Didn't the police take over the case with WHMCS, I thought they were already arested, lol.

Comments

• I hope you cancelled the order, I would probably inform the authorities too regarding this douchebag.

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

Yup, canceled. Unfortunetely I can't get his IP, or any other information, as he paid via LR and my proxy was not set up correctly and did not pass the true IP to my webserver. I am sure he uses a VPN, however I am sshing in my proxy servers ASAP I get home to try and find his IP.

Any idea where i should report him to, as I am located in Bulgaria. Maybe I should try and contact Matt from WHMCS and report this issue to him, so he can pass it for the case?

• MrAndroidMrAndroid Member
    edited June 2012

@LiquidHost said: Any idea where i should report him to, as I am located in Bulgaria. Maybe I should try and contact Matt from WHMCS and report this issue to him, so he can pass it for the case?

Ask Matt from WHMCS possibly? You may have information that could help catch him

• LESLES Member

Fake signup and every kid can do this, don't waste your time with this.

Thanked by 1klikli
  • rds100rds100 Member

Звънни на Явор Колев ;-) Just kidding. But accepting payments via LR is... no comment.

• @rds100 said: Звънни на Явор Колев

Do I want to translate that?

• rds100rds100 Member

@Daniel it means "call Yavor Kolev" - google translate would have told you that. And you can google who is Yavor Kolev if you want.

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited June 2012

@rds100 said: Звънни на Явор Колев ;-)

Net, slishkom myagkii mozhet byt Boyko Borisov on vyglyadit tak russkaya mafiya :')
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boyko_Borisov

• @rds100 said: - google translate would have told you that

I know I could of used Google Translate, I just didn't know if I wanted to know what it meant.

• V7HostV7Host Member

I would cancel it and not bother wasting your time trying to follow it up. It could be anyone signing up as a joke.

@Daniel said: Do I want to translate that?

Well, do you? Lol

Anyway, I have opened a ticket at WHMCS for Matt, I also doubt this is real order, however it might help someway the investigation.

@rds100 Може пък да звънна, но има опасност да дойдат онези с качулките да ме набият и покажат по телевизията...

Anyway, bout the payments via LR, they are getting removed this week.

• rds100rds100 Member

@William your Russian sux a little ;-) And what do you have against the Russian mafia? ;-) You know how I look... ;-)

• @rds100 said: @William your Russian sux a little ;-) And what do you have against the Russian mafia? ;-) You know how I look... ;-)

Yes, no time and no need to improve :)
    Now i wonde rhow @LiquidHost looks - I start to believe anyone in Bulgaria looks like they are straight from the mafia...

• rds100rds100 Member

@William you've been in BG before, you should know ;-)

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

I would like to go to Bulgaria... is there something nice to visit there (besides women ;) ) ?

@William Oh, you have been in BG? Hope it was a lot of time ago. I was traveling today from Sofia(the capital) to my town, honestly it gets uglyer every year. If I was from foreign country, visiting Bulgaria, I would never come back here again.

• rds100rds100 Member

@netomx depends what you are interested in. Generally yes, tourist seem to love coming here, and i don't mean just the alcohol tourists. Not sure if there are many tourists from Mexico though... too far away.

@rds100 said: alcohol tourists

I don't drink, that's not a problem. I like to visit countries :)

@rds100 said: Not sure if there are many tourists from Mexico though

don't think so too, many of them just visit the famous places and that's all. Maybe if going to Bulgaria, I can visit Russia.. I want to yell: MOTHER RUSSIA! hahaha

@netomx Make sure you hit me up when you are visiting BG, there are some awesome places a tourist can visit. ;)

About the thread, Matt is informed about this and just got response from him.

Thanked by 1Derek
  • @LiquidHost said: @netomx Make sure you hit me up when you are visiting BG, there are some awesome places a tourist can visit. ;)

inb4 Hostel

• rds100rds100 Member
    edited June 2012

@netomx if you don't drink you don't want to go to Russia. You could get in trouble there for not drinking ;-) Ask @Aldryic

Thanked by 2netomx Aldryic
  • @rds100 said: @William you've been in BG before, you should know ;-)

Yea, anyone i've met was also looking like from the Mafia but very friendly (at least on the country side) :)

@LiquidHost said: @William Oh, you have been in BG? Hope it was a lot of time ago.

Yes, not so long ago (few years) and only on the way from Sofia to the sea so i didn't see much 'residential' areas.

@gsrdgrdghd said: inb4 Hostel

That was Slovakia, the government there got VERY upset about the movie - Still, Slovakia is a very nice country with very welcoming and friendly people that..... don't speak a single word english (but German and to totally confuse anyone... French), don't visit the east tho if you look 'gypsie' or 'romani' (no harm intended) or the nationalists will beat you up :)

@Dionysus said: bribing

Bribe? Hey, I'm a Mexican, I know how to do that! hahaha

@William said: don't visit the east tho if you look 'gypsie' or 'romani' (no harm intended) or the nationalists will beat you up :)

Made me laugh

@LiquidHost said: 'gypsie' or 'romani' (no harm intended) or the nationalists will beat you up :)

how about tourists?

• @netomx said: how about tourists?

If you look like you could be a gypsie and don't speak Slovakian (or Czech at least) they WILL beat you up, no matter what passport you have.

@William said: If you look like you could be a gypsie and don't speak Slovakian

I don't even think I look gypsie.. I look like a Mexican... just remove the hat and tequila =P

@netomx said: I don't even think I look gypsie.. I look like a Mexican... just remove the hat and tequila =P

In that case, you are safe, lol.

• Wasn't very nice to publish the order details here. You dont know this guy or if he has even broken any laws.

• @JoeMerit said: You dont know this guy or if he has even broken any laws.

Well there wasn't anything published except for the public UGNazi email address and domain.