Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VirtuaClub.com Los Angeles! OnApp powered cloud starting at $2.48/Month for the first 3 months!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VirtuaClub.com Los Angeles! OnApp powered cloud starting at $2.48/Month for the first 3 months!

ChrisMillerChrisMiller Member
edited June 2014 in Offers

Hello!

Virtua Realm L.L.C of Michigan is proud to announce 3 months 50% off on cloud services on VirtuaClub.com

512MB Memory

1 Core Processor

20GB DiskSpace

1TB Transfer

1 IP Address

Located in Los Angeles, California

FREE BACKUPS
INSTANT SETUP

3 months 50% off!

ORDER NOW!

Coupon code: ITCOMESIN3S

Test IP: 216.144.225.250

Speed Test File

About us:

Virtua Realm LLC consists of a small but growing team that shares a common passion for the web hosting industry. Each of us strive to provide the customer quality services and support, but above all else, exceed expectations. Our globally diverse team consists of talented people who individually bring years of experience to our company. In short, we just want to offer you the reliability you would expect from a cloud service provider, with excellent support and at a price that will not break the bank.

Our cloud is 100% owned and operated by Virtua Realm LLC. We have colocated our gear in Los Angeles, California direct with Quadranet.

Learn more about onapp here: http://onapp.com/cloud/faqs/

Terms of Service: https://www.virtuaclub.com/terms-of-service.php

Questions? Concerns? Don't hesitate to ask.

*All other non-promotional cloud products not listed are also eligible for this offer.

Comments

• iPv6 availble?

• Have you fixed the ipv6 interface problem?

• ChrisMillerChrisMiller Member
    edited June 2014

XxNisseGamerxX said: iPv6 availble?

sundaymouse said: Have you fixed the ipv6 interface problem?

IPv6 isn't ready quite yet. We hope to have it ready here soon, once we do we will add it to everyones accounts free of charge. :)

• berkayberkay Member

Been using one of VirtuaClub's free Bronze packages for a while, other than my reboots and a SAN failure due to power outage a few weeks ago, haven't had any downtime. And even it's a freebie, support requests were handled quickly. Can recommend them.

Thanked by 1ChrisMiller
  • Is Kelvin Hillstrand, err, I mean Adam Nguyen going to be working for Virtua Realm as well?

edited June 2014

Is Kelvin Hillstrand, err, I mean Adam Nguyen going to be working for Virtua Realm as well?

HAHA

• @ChrisMiller care to help Urpad? they are all f**ed up now.

edited June 2014

MorningIris said: @ChrisMiller care to help Urpad? they are all f**ed up now.

I haven't worked there since December. All they have to do is ask and I will gladly help them, which they haven't yet. I have absolutely herd nothing from them about their whole situation other then the emails everyone else got.

• @ChrisMiller said:
    HAHA

Is that a yes?

• Steven_F said: Is that a yes?

To my knowledge he is employed else where which is sorta obvious. So that is a no.

• LeeLee Veteran

@Steven_F said:
    Is Kelvin Hillstrand, err, I mean Adam Nguyen going to be working for Virtua Realm as well?

I would be less worried if Adam was working there than you to be honest.

• @ChrisMiller said:
    To my knowledge he is employed else where which is sorta obvious. So that is a no.

"Classified"

• I have also been using a free bronze VPS from them, and all I can say is that it's been swell, the support is even better.

• my friend wants to sign up, but he is black. Are African-American customers allowed yet?

• It has been solid,great up time, great performance.

Thanked by 1ChrisMiller
  • challengeke said: It has been solid,great up time, great performance.

Good to hear! :)

edited August 2014

If you are a current customer you will have received the email below. We are currently ditching OnApp and going to a different cloud platform which has more features including the ability to use custom ISO's and better IPv6 support. :)

IF YOU HAVE NOT YET CONTACTED US PLEASE DO SO ASAP!

First of all we would like to thank you for being a customer of VirtuaClub.com a subsidy of Virtua Realm L.L.C of Michigan.

As you may know, we have been experiencing constant issues with our cloud platform/control panel, such as hard drives locking up, delays and issues with destroying VMs, VM Hard drives going ready-only, the list goes on. We have worked constantly with our cloud software provider to resolve these issues but they keep reoccurring. So we have decided a new course of action by moving over to a new panel which will provide a much more relaxed environment and much easier to use from an end-user point of view. However, this move does come with a price where we need to move current customers onto a temporary KVM powered node so we can prepare the cloud platform for the transition.

At this time we have 2 options available for moving over to this temporary KVM node. The migration from a vanilla KVM node to our new Cloud Platform is seamless so there would be no further migrations required.

Option 1: Manual Transfer: we can transfer your instance to our temporary node.

• For us to do this for you, you would need to provide us with as much detail about your VM as possible, along with its root password. We would need specific file locations of where they are and where they need to be moved to.

Option 2: We can setup an NFS Share of your instance allowing you to transfer your data to a host of your choosing.

• We can setup an NFS share between the old VM and the new VM so you have direct access to the old VM, allowing you to move your data.

You are more than welcome to carry out the migration yourself but we are here to help if the need is required.

We’d like to take this time to fully apologize to those that have experienced the above mentioned issues and guarantee that once the migration is over, those issues will be in the past and we’ll be able to grow our reputation with you further as well as build our business portfolio and reputation as well.

Please respond to this email by August 5, 2014 to arrange your preferred migration method.

If you currently reside on one of our Free Beta plans and no longer wish to use it, please contact us and we disable your account.