Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Domain For Sale: vpsoffer.info
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Domain For Sale: vpsoffer.info

raihan0888raihan0888 Member
edited June 2012 in Offers

I bought it to build a site like lowendbox.But now i have not enough time to build a site.If anyone interested to buy please write your offer price in comment.

Offer Price must be larger then 80 usd ;) :P

Comments

• subigosubigo Member

@raihan0888 said: Offer Price must be larger then 80 usd ;) :P

I hope that's in cents...

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

So you bought a domain (probably on promo) for 2-3 usd and now want to cash in?

good luck

• VictorVictor Member

.infos are worthless no matter what the name is IMO

• gianggiang Veteran
    edited June 2012

@MikHo said: So you bought a domain (probably on promo) for 2-3 usd and now want to cash in?

good luck

I think it's how business works, you buy something at a cheap price then sell it at higher price :D

• VictorVictor Member

@giang said: I think it's how business works, you buy something at a cheap price then sell it at higher price :D

But in this case, this price is just too high...$80 is not worth it, but that's just me.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

I mean no offense to people trying to make a buck, but I can spend 3 minutes at a registrar and find one after another .com available that is short and far more attractive than the domains that keep popping up here.

Need a push in the right direction?
    lowendsystem.com ...Go!

• It's worth the registration fee, nothing more.
    If you developed it, it could potentially be worth more.

• beardbeard Member

Pro tip: LET is the worst place for domain auctions because look at the demographics of paying $5 - 7 for service so $80 is like burning up their budget for an entire year

• jcalebjcaleb Member

@beard said: because look at the demographics of paying $5 - 7

5-7 are for people with big pockets. try 2-3 bucks =)

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited June 2012

@beard said: Pro tip: LET is the worst place for domain auctions because look at the demographics of paying $5 - 7 for service so $80 is like burning up their budget for an entire year

That's not so "pro" tip considering that some of us spend on those little boxes more than some little hosts on dedicated servers. And often just as hobby.

• GaryGary Member

beard is still butthurt because people laughed at his ludicrous asking prices for his domain sales thread.

LET is the worst place to sell shitty domain names, because we're all about getting the most bang for buck. $80 for an undeveloped .info domain is not good VFM.

• another domain sale... good luck!