Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Whmcs Login, odd redirect
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Whmcs Login, odd redirect

Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep
edited June 2012 in Help

When attempting to login to my whmcs install in the admin panel I submit my login info but for some reason it redirects to index.php then back to login.php. It says nothing about the credentials being incorrect, which they aren't. The only thing I have changed recently is adding the newer version of the security patch. Anyone have this problem before?

Comments

• Contact whmcs support.

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

@BassHost I plan to if no one responds

• NickMNickM Member

Maybe you have cookies disabled?

@NickM I didn't think so, but I just double checked and no, they are enabled, thanks for trying

• rds100rds100 Member

Clear cache, clear cookies, try different browser. If all this doesn't help - ask whmcs :)

@rds100 yep done, done, and done lol. Opened a ticket with them, doubt they will respond before I head out for the night though.

• rds100rds100 Member

Anything in the apache error log? The PHP sessions directory is no full and writable?

• Try ticking "remember password/login". It works for me.

• RandyRandy Member

someone might have managed to trigger the "forget password" and causing the password to not work

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

Tried clearing template cache?
    this happened to me after an update

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

Happened to me as well 2 weeks ago.. I can't remember how it got resolved... Did you try rebooting the whole webserver?

• I had the same issue when there was a bug in my code that flooded the error.log, it became so big and filled my Linode.

Alright I got the problem solved, I believe I accidentally removed my /tmp cleanup cron. It ended up getting full :( . Thank you to everyone that tried to help