Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Warez Linking Hosts
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Warez Linking Hosts

I’m trying to setup a warez site that would have links to nulled script and templates. I picked up a vps with ixam-hosting, but things don’t look good, just with installing a few things the vps is at 99% memory use and I have the same configuration plus other stuff on another box and it’s only taking up 10%. So I’ll drop them if nothing is done to mitigate this issue.

So what I need is offshore hosting that excepts warez linking and takes bitcoin as payment.

All recommendation are appreciated.

Thank you.

Comments

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

No thanks.

• ChuckChuck Member

The ideas haven't come in yet.

• You are wrong here iliketoshare.

• Sorry is this topic not allowed?

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

@iliketoshare said:
    Sorry is this topic not allowed?

No. You are endorsing and providing means for illegal activity.

• Ecatel?

• Ecatel would be great but i just need a small vps with like 512 MB memory

• OVH? They do not really seem to care. I mean I've seen so many hacked FTP servers with a load of Warez on them and OVH didn't do anything against it at all. Still online and hosting the content.

So why would Warez Linking be a problem? This said I mean OVH France, not Canada.

• @NekoShiinachan said:
    OVH? They do not really seem to care. I mean I've seen so many hacked FTP servers with a load of Warez on them and OVH didn't do anything against it at all. Still online and hosting the content.

So why would Warez Linking be a problem? This said I mean OVH France, not Canada.

this is true but i'd need to find a reseller so i could pay in bitcoin

• @NekoShiinachan said:
    OVH? They do not really seem to care. I mean I've seen so many hacked FTP servers with a load of Warez on them and OVH didn't do anything against it at all. Still online and hosting the content.

Have to say why not canada.. since all them sites are there these days torrentz.eu fenopy.se yourbittorrent.com etc

• Canada seems to be torrent tracker friendly, yeah but hmm...

• Exactly as i thought. Well indexer at the least. But on that note not one high profile site uses ovh canada or france (except for demonoid as reverse proxy)

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

trewq said: No. You are endorsing and providing means for illegal activity.

Since you know, US law rules the world. Not that I care about OP's business, but warez linking is legal in plenty of places around the world.

• @Nyr said:
    Since you know, US law rules the world. Not that I care about OP's business, but warez linking is legal in plenty of places around the world.

No US host would allow it though, since you know, it IS illegal in the US.

• nerouxneroux Member

Void_Whisperer said: No US host would allow it though, since you know, it IS illegal in the US.

A link is illegal?

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

Void_Whisperer said: No US host would allow it though, since you know, it IS illegal in the US.

I was replying to him claiming illegal activity. Doesn't need to be illegal on the place where OP is based or the server he does want will be hosted.

• Ginernet? Ask first but I think it's allowed in Spain.

Also, are you sure that 99% memory usage doesn't include cached memory?

• Vote that this be closed. LEA didn't tolerate it:

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/787/warez-linking-tolerant-lowend-host

Thanked by 2TheLinuxBug pcan
  • FritzFritz Veteran

Hey, just a suggestion. This host is great for such "bad" activities.
    http://www.rapidleechhost.com/shared.php

This discussion has been closed.