Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPSCheap has acquired AllianceVPS‏?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPSCheap has acquired AllianceVPS‏?

edited June 2012 in General

I just received an email from AllianceVPS / Pioneer Network Solutions

We would like to announce VPSCheap.net has acquired AllianceVPS (VPS Division of Pioneer Network Solutions, LLC.). 

With VPSCheap acquiring AllianceVPS, VPSCheap is offering all VPS clients from AllianceVPS 1 free month of service of what you currently have. 

You must use the link below to order for 1 free month of service. VPSCheap has been around since 2010 and on a personal note we have used them in the past with no issues and quick response times on any tickets. If you have any questions feel free to email [email protected]

1 Free Month of Service: [Edited - Link only for current customers]

Thank You,

Pioneer Network Solutions, LLC.
http://pioneernetworksolutions.com

Comments

• yomeroyomero Member
    edited June 2012

Wow

Btw, I have a box at VPSCheap, and so far, so good. At the start there were some hiccups, but they keep their clients informed about what is happening.

Now I haven't needed any support :P

AllianceVPS wasn't offering a 15-20 bucks yearly vps?

• LESLES Member

@yomero said: AllianceVPS wasn't offering a 15-20 bucks yearly vps?

Cheapest was $1.99 USD/Month

• CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider

I love that AllianceVPS and HostBluff have same template :-p haha

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

..."has acquired AllianceVPS, a divison of Pioneer Network Solutions, LLC..."

A division, eh?

You remember when you were in fifth grade and you wanted to sound all important, so you invented a company, used a bunch of legal language, and gave yourself a title like Chief Executive Officer...

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@raindog308 said: You remember when you were in fifth grade and you wanted to sound all important, so you invented a company, used a bunch of legal language, and gave yourself a title like Chief Executive Officer...

There's this one VPS host on WHT that in every sales post he goes on about how you should sign up with him since he isn't a corporate fat cat and he's 'one of you! he knows how to help the little guy!'

Then his WHT title? 'CEO of '

:)

Francisco

Thanked by 1raindog308
  • Hi @yomero :)

It would have been nice if the signup link wasn't posted..It is only for current customers of AllianceVPS..

• Much appreciated sir

• LAKidLAKid Member

where is their server? Anyone knows?