Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Owned Hostbill License for sale
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Owned Hostbill License for sale

mnbvcxzmnbvcxz Member
edited June 2014 in Offers

I'm selling one of my HostBill licenses. Please PM me your offer and questions.

Details of the account:

1x HostBill Licenses - Owned,HostBill License

Note: All Hosting Modules, Orderpages, Client area themes that were free up to 2013-05-26 are included in your HostBill download package. Separate downloads are not required

Comments

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

$7 :)

• drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep

i would be brave and offer 99$ if you have hardware orderpage

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

All hosting modules meaning?

• To make it easier and answer your questions. Its similar to one posted here.

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/22746/my-hostbill-for-life-license-for-sale

• HC_RoHC_Ro Member

Have you got approval from HostBill to transfer the license? If you can provide proof of that I will buy it today as I need another one.

• As per Hostbill you can easily switch over the account owner by changing the main email account from the hostbillapp.com account The hostbill account details will be provided to the buyer and I will also provide a limited account for license verification. Send me a pm with your offer. Thanks

• HC_RoHC_Ro Member

Can you cite the source on that. The email for me would already be in the system. As well as it would have to be re-issued to my company. I doubt its as simple as changing the details of the account.

• SunnSunn Member

$120.00

• This is what we did when we sold another license a year ago. The license does not need to be reissued and when you switch the main account to yourself you will see that there will be no trace of previous account holder.

• HC_RoHC_Ro Member

Again I would need something from HostBill stating I can absorb the license to my account.

• Oh okay. Now i see what you meant. If you want you would need to use a new account to transfer the license in your account. Sorry for the confusion.

@HC_Ro said:
    Again I would need something from HostBill stating I can absorb the license to my account.

• The license is sold. Thanks Everyone.