Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

anyone ever login to freenom only to discover all domains gone?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

anyone ever login to freenom only to discover all domains gone?

akzakz Member

I just logged into my freenom account and discovered that all my domains are missing and everytime I try to readd the domains they say its an invalid domain, has anyone else experienced this before?

Comments

• nocomnocom Member

nope
    i have only 6 all active

• akzakz Member

actually Ive logged out and all the domain searches I do all come up as invalid domains..

• ChuckChuck Member

Mine is still working. What is your domain extensions?

• C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop>nslookup ***.ga 8.8.8.8
    Server: google-public-dns-a.google.com
    Address: 8.8.8.8

*** google-public-dns-a.google.com can't find ***.ga: Server failed

Not working.

• That's old. Still have all 9 of mine domains.

• ZealZeal Member

Yeah, my friend lost his domain after he got alot of traffic. They just dropped the domain from his account and it says it's registered already.

• Sometimes you cant even trust some paid domain registrars... Never rely on free domain registrars for domains.

• akzakz Member

@Zeal said:
    Yeah, my friend lost his domain after he got alot of traffic. They just dropped the domain from his account and it says it's registered already.

yes thats what happened to me, account is blank and domains show as already registered. just registered a $1 godaddy to cover up, still kind of cheesed off