Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pure SSD KVM in LA! 10 Free Trial Units! Starting @ $14/year | $5/month
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Pure SSD KVM in LA! 10 Free Trial Units! Starting @ $14/year | $5/month

123Systems123Systems Member
edited June 2014 in Offers

Hi LET,

123Systems has recently launched our new KVM (Pure SSD) product line in Los Angeles, CA. We have 3 Pure SSD KVM offers to share with LET. All SSD KVM nodes boast RAID 10 and Intel E5 2620 CPUs as well as top of the line SSD drives.

We offer several premade templates, Including Ubuntu 13.10 x86/x86_64, Ubuntu 14.04 x86/x86_64, CentOS 5.9/6.5 x86/x86_64, Debian 7.3 x86/x86_64.

We also offer numerous ISO images for our clients to install with, as well as Windows. Clients can request a custom ISO via support ticket and we will gladly oblige the request and add the ISO so you can use it.

Please read our manual ISO installation guide located in our knowledge database.

https://123systems.net/billing/knowledgebase/55/Using-my-KVM.html

KVM - TRIAL UNIT

NOTE: The KVM trial unit is free for 3 months so you can trial the product and decide if you want to pay for it, after 3 months you will be given the option to renew the package for $2.50/month or cancel it.

Instant Setup!

Guaranteed RAM: 256MB

Disk Space: 5GB SSD Disk Space

Bandwidth: 100GB/month

1 CPU Core

1 IP Address

SolusVM control panel.

USE COUPON FREETRIAL

Price: Free for the first 3 months

Direct order link: https://123systems.net/billing/cart.php?a=add&pid=202

=====================

KVM - 256MB - Yearly

Instant Setup!

Guaranteed RAM: 256MB

Disk Space: 10GB SSD Disk Space

Bandwidth: 500GB/Month

1 CPU Core

1 IP Address

SolusVM Control Panel

Los Angeles, CA

Price: $14.00/year

Direct order link: https://123systems.net/billing/cart.php?a=add&pid=198

=====================

KVM - 512MB

Instant Setup!

Guaranteed RAM: 512MB

Disk Space: 15GB SSD Disk Space

Bandwidth: 1TB/Month

2 CPU Core

1 IP Address

SolusVM Control Panel

Price: $5.00/month

Direct order link: https://123systems.net/billing/cart.php?a=add&pid=199

=====================

KVM - 1024MB

Instant Setup!

Guaranteed RAM: 1GB

Disk Space: 20GB SSD Disk Space

Bandwidth: 2TB/Month

4 CPU Core

1 IP Address

SolusVM Control Panel

Los Angeles, CA

Price: $7.00 (Must use coupon KVMSSD to drop $3.00 off the regular price!)

Direct order link: https://123systems.net/billing/cart.php?a=add&pid=200

Test IP: 172.245.219.2

Thanked by 2ehab lipanbaraku

Comments

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Is the $9/year on the 256 plan an error?

Thanked by 1netomx
  • They are Great!

root@server:~# sh bench.sh
    CPU model :  QEMU Virtual CPU version (cpu64-rhel6)
    Number of cores : 2
    CPU frequency :  1999.999 MHz
    Total amount of ram : 502 MB
    Total amount of swap : 511 MB
    System uptime :   23 min,
    Download speed from CacheFly: 93.2MB/s
    Download speed from Coloat, Atlanta GA: 23.4MB/s
    Download speed from Softlayer, Dallas, TX: 25.1MB/s
    Download speed from Linode, Tokyo, JP: 4.96MB/s
    Download speed from i3d.net, Rotterdam, NL: 2.18MB/s
    Download speed from Leaseweb, Haarlem, NL: 21.1MB/s
    Download speed from Softlayer, Singapore: 9.27MB/s
    Download speed from Softlayer, Seattle, WA: 54.6MB/s
    Download speed from Softlayer, San Jose, CA: 78.4MB/s
    Download speed from Softlayer, Washington, DC: 27.3MB/s
    I/O speed :  630 MB/s
    root@server:~#

http://www.speedtest.net/result/3567546896.png

• 123Systems123Systems Member
    edited June 2014

Sorry guys, updated the main post with the coupon code for the trial units.

Have a blast!

@Nekki said:
    Is the $9/year on the 256 plan an error?

Are you referring to OpenVZ? If so, no that's not an error.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@123Systems said:
    Sorry guys, updated the main post with the coupon code for the trial units.

Have a blast!

He meant this:

KVM - TRIAL UNIT
    NOTE: The KVM trial unit is free for 3 months so you can trial the product and decide if you want to pay for it, after 3 months you will be given the option to renew the package for $2.50/month | $9.00/year or cancel it.

Thanked by 1Nekki
  • @netomx said:
    NOTE: The KVM trial unit is free for 3 months so you can trial the product and decide if you want to pay for it, after 3 months you will be given the option to renew the package for $2.50/month | $9.00/year or cancel it.

Ah yes, that's an error. The yearly option shouldn't be there.

Got it fixed.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

netomx said: He meant this:

KVM - TRIAL UNIT NOTE: The KVM trial unit is free for 3 months so you can trial the product and decide if you want to pay for it, after 3 months you will be given the option to renew the package for $2.50/month | $9.00/year or cancel it.

Exactly that.

• Trial units are officially gone, we hope everyone who got them would share their experiences with the other users!

We are in the process of bringing another KVM node online and we'll throw up 10 more trial units sometime tonight.

• @123Systems said:
    Trial units are officially gone, we hope everyone who got them would share their experiences with the other users!

We are in the process of bringing another KVM node online and we'll throw up 10 more trial units sometime tonight.

Also in LA?

• @XxNisseGamerxX said:
    Also in LA?

Yup, these will be in LA as well.

We will be releasing a regular SSD-Cached KVM product line in the next week or so in Buffalo, NY and perhaps consider expanding our Pure SSD and SSD Cached lines to Dallas, TX very soon as well.

A better option that we've had success with in the past would be let us know what all of you want to see in terms of locations.

Navigate over to https://123systems.net/billing/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=3 and tell us what you want!

• @123Systems said:

I want EU lol, but as you said in my ticket only locations with ColoCrossing is availble.

• thanks for the free 3 month trial :)

CPU model : QEMU Virtual CPU version (cpu64-rhel6) Number of cores : 1 CPU frequency : 1999.999 MHz Total amount of ram : 238 MB Total amount of swap : 255 MB System uptime : 4 min, Download speed from CacheFly: 32.5MB/s Download speed from Coloat, Atlanta GA: 5.64MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, Dallas, TX: 4.00MB/s Download speed from Linode, Tokyo, JP: 1.55MB/s Download speed from i3d.net, Rotterdam, NL: 1.22MB/s Download speed from Leaseweb, Haarlem, NL: 4.33MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, Singapore: 3.14MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, Seattle, WA: 6.70MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, San Jose, CA: 9.89MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, Washington, DC: 5.76MB/s I/O speed : 527 MB/s

good network and i/o :)

• @lipanbaraku said:
    thanks for the free 3 month trial :)

CPU model : QEMU Virtual CPU version (cpu64-rhel6) Number of cores : 1 CPU frequency : 1999.999 MHz Total amount of ram : 238 MB Total amount of swap : 255 MB System uptime : 4 min, Download speed from CacheFly: 32.5MB/s Download speed from Coloat, Atlanta GA: 5.64MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, Dallas, TX: 4.00MB/s Download speed from Linode, Tokyo, JP: 1.55MB/s Download speed from i3d.net, Rotterdam, NL: 1.22MB/s Download speed from Leaseweb, Haarlem, NL: 4.33MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, Singapore: 3.14MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, Seattle, WA: 6.70MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, San Jose, CA: 9.89MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, Washington, DC: 5.76MB/s I/O speed : 527 MB/s

good network and i/o :)

Use http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/25317/fixing-network-speed-in-kvm to make the network much better :P

Thanked by 1lipanbaraku
  • thanks, ill try it :)

• @lipanbaraku said:
    thanks, ill try it :)

Worked perfect on my KVM vps :)

• yeah, thanks for that. almost double the speed for all server after doing that..

CPU model : QEMU Virtual CPU version (cpu64-rhel6) Number of cores : 1 CPU frequency : 1999.999 MHz Total amount of ram : 238 MB Total amount of swap : 255 MB System uptime : 33 min, Download speed from CacheFly: 39.3MB/s Download speed from Coloat, Atlanta GA: 8.09MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, Dallas, TX: 6.44MB/s Download speed from Linode, Tokyo, JP: 3.29MB/s Download speed from i3d.net, Rotterdam, NL: 2.46MB/s Download speed from Leaseweb, Haarlem, NL: 9.42MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, Singapore: 3.16MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, Seattle, WA: 19.1MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, San Jose, CA: 44.8MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, Washington, DC: 6.82MB/s I/O speed : 514 MB/s

my 2nd and last benchmark, dont want to abuse the free server :)

thanks again 123Systems for the free trial :)

• 10 more trials have been released, enjoy!

• ATHKATHK Member
    edited June 2014

Woo thanks! Can't wait to give this a try.

Nice IP's

192.3.x.x

Not bad!

root@srv1:~# wget freevps.us/downloads/bench.sh -O - -o /dev/null|bash
    CPU model :  QEMU Virtual CPU version (cpu64-rhel6)
    Number of cores : 1
    CPU frequency :  1999.999 MHz
    Total amount of ram : 242 MB
    Total amount of swap : 255 MB
    System uptime :   4 min,
    Download speed from CacheFly: 40.1MB/s
    Download speed from Coloat, Atlanta GA: 5.13MB/s
    Download speed from Softlayer, Dallas, TX: 4.50MB/s
    Download speed from Linode, Tokyo, JP: 1.94MB/s
    Download speed from i3d.net, Rotterdam, NL: 775KB/s
    Download speed from Leaseweb, Haarlem, NL: 11.4MB/s
    Download speed from Softlayer, Singapore: 3.41MB/s
    Download speed from Softlayer, Seattle, WA: 5.72MB/s
    Download speed from Softlayer, San Jose, CA: 35.0MB/s
    Download speed from Softlayer, Washington, DC: 5.66MB/s
    I/O speed :  672 MB/s

• WorldWorld Veteran

Ordered one.

• hotsnowhotsnow Veteran

any ipv6? and do you allow upload custom windows iso with own license? thx

• ZRBLOGZRBLOG Member

I ordered a $14/year, it seems pretty good.

• hotsnowhotsnow Veteran

"TRIAL UNIT" @KVM02 node, once the iso be mounted, the vps can't boot, always show as "Offline", but if unmount the iso, it can boot, I have already tried all the isos in the solusvm, all have the same issue, any ideas? :(

• @hotsnow said:
    "TRIAL UNIT" KVM02 node, once the iso be mounted, the vps can't boot, always show as "Offline", but if unmount the iso, it can boot, I have already tried all the isos in the solusvm, all have the same issue, any ideas? :(

Just answered your ticket while ago. The ISO images are resyncing since they did not all sync properly.

Thanked by 1hotsnow
  • @hotsnow said:
    any ipv6? and do you allow upload custom windows iso with own license? thx

No IPv6 yet. You must provide a download link to the ISO and must have a valid license.

Thanked by 1hotsnow
  • BradBrad Member

Looks like I missed out.

• hotsnowhotsnow Veteran
    edited June 2014

iso issue resolved, thx, the speed of install process is very fast :)

• fb23fb23 Member

@123Systems said:
    Trial units are officially gone, we hope everyone who got them would share their experiences with the other users!

What about these 10 new trial units in LA? Do you expect to have them available tonight?

• @fb23 you believe them?

• fb23fb23 Member

@MorningIris said:
    fb23 you believe them?

Shouldn't I?

• @fb23 said:
    What about these 10 new trial units in LA? Do you expect to have them available tonight?

We already released all 20 of them, please read the above comments.

Plenty of people here got them.

• fb23fb23 Member

@123Systems said:

Well, I have been trying to order one all night last night after you said you would put 10 more online, with no success, I was hopping you just delayed the release... Too bad for me...