Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EDIS OVZ - 50% discount on new orders in LI/US/IS/CH - SWITZERLAND now available!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

EDIS OVZ - 50% discount on new orders in LI/US/IS/CH - SWITZERLAND now available!

WilliamWilliam Member
edited June 2014 in Offers

We are pleased to inform you, that EDIS finished upgrading its Zurich based network-infrastructure. Every EDIS VPS hostnode received its own full-duplex gigabit uplink to the EDIS backbone and OpenVZ is available in Switzerland as of now.

http://www.edis.at/en/server/linux-vps-solusvm-openvz/zurich/

*** OpenVZ Promotion, 50% discount for a lifetime ***

COUPON-Code: OVZ-LI-CH-US-IS-50-OFF

Works on:

OpenVZ Liechtenstein (Balzers) http://www.edis.at/en/server/linux-vps-solusvm-openvz/liechtenstein/

OpenVZ Switzerland (Zurich) http://www.edis.at/en/server/linux-vps-solusvm-openvz/zurich/

OpenVZ USA (Chicago) http://www.edis.at/en/server/linux-vps-solusvm-openvz/united-states-chicago/

OpenVZ Iceland (Hafnarfjordur) http://www.edis.at/en/server/linux-vps-solusvm-openvz/iceland/

Cheapest plan starts with this coupon at 2,495EUR (4,99EUR in Liechtenstein) with:

512MB RAM
50GB HDD
1 IPv4, 10 IPv6
2TB Traffic (Iceland 1TB, Liechtenstein 500GB)
Thanked by 2souen ExPl0ReR

Comments

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Liechtenstein is 4,99 not 2,49EUR

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited June 2014

Yes, i noted that next to the other location pricing, please look again :)

• I have an Iceland VPS with you guys from the last promo. Is it possible to get the promo code changed on it?

• @0xdragon said:
    I have an Iceland VPS with you guys from the last promo. Is it possible to get the promo code changed on it?

Hello Oxdragon: this is not possible. You need to cancel and re-order if you wish to redeem the promo-code.

• Expiry? Just paid all my current servers so im broke for a few days

• coupon is valid for 100 plans ... 40 have been sold already

• fitvpnfitvpn Member

Is this possible paid monthly than upgrade to yearly or less for the same price/month?

• I see there is VAT in the payment form. Can it be removed for non-EU users?

• niceboyniceboy Veteran

Any one have experience with these guys? How is disk i/o on these vps? How about support response?

I did see a few -ve reviews on wht on support. but just want to know from current customers.

• fitvpnfitvpn Member

nhocconan said: nhocconan > Select non EU country from the list than press -update- button

• @fitvpn said:

Thanks, just figured out and paid some minutes after I posted the message. I heard Edis many times but never tried, so this is a good chance to try this provider :-)

• ExPl0ReRExPl0ReR Member
    edited June 2014

nhocconan said: I see there is VAT in the payment form. Can it be removed for non-EU users?

VAT will not be removed if you indicate an address outside EU

• fitvpn said: Is this possible paid monthly than upgrade to yearly or less for the same price/month?

This is not possible. BUT, if you order with annual payments right away, you get 1 month free on top (automatically)

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

What about the DDOS tos in iceland?

So just need to get some DDOS and i am terminated dosent metter how huge it is?
    What happens when someone just DDOS the hole subnet?

• Infinity580 said: What about the DDOS tos in iceland?

So just need to get some DDOS and i am terminated dosent metter how huge it is?
    What happens when someone just DDOS the hole subnet?

Hi! If your VPS receives an attack that causes our infrastructure / the datacenter / the whole country to be unavailable (keep in mind that Iceland is an island and what would happen if total available bandwidth would be used up ...) we are forced to terminate the subscription, yes. Minor attacks without impact will not be considered.

Cheers, Gerhard

• souensouen Member
    edited June 2014

Just renewed my IS subscription 3 weeks ago. Eh, ordered anyway, couldn't quite pass up on the offer.

• GunterGunter Member

@ExPl0ReR said:
    whole island

I laughed until I realized you were being honest.

Thanked by 1TheHackBox
  • @Gunter said:
    I laughed until I realized you were being honest.

;-)

• Wanted you to know that we added another 100 plans for this offer.
    The first batch of 100 was sold within 5 hours. THANK YOU GUYS (AND GIRLZ)!

• jvnadrjvnadr Member

Are you going to offer same discount to other locations, also (e.g. Austria, London or Germany)?

• @ExPl0ReR said:
    Hello Oxdragon: this is not possible. You need to cancel and re-order if you wish to redeem the promo-code.

Is it possible to get a container moved (when I cancel and re-order)?

• jvnadr said: Are you going to offer same discount to other locations, also (e.g. Austria, London or Germany)?

Currently not, sorry.

0xdragon said: Is it possible to get a container moved (when I cancel and re-order)?

We can't do that without much manual work, so no, sorry.

• @William said:
    We can't do that without much manual work, so no, sorry.

Yeah, I can understand that. I'm so tempted to get a VPS one in LI.

• ive order it, but its stuck on maxmind.... so sad...

• Please do not order via proxies/VPN, our detection for this is very good and cancels the order.

Thanked by 1she_gho
  • @William said:
    Please do not order via proxies/VPN, our detection for this is very good and cancels the order.

already paid, & still pending... how long does it takes to deploy @William ??

• AsimAsim Member

Test IPs?

• she_gho said: already paid, & still pending... how long does it takes to deploy @William ??

Usually within 2 to 20 minutes ... no pending orders to be seen at the moment ...

• ExPl0ReRExPl0ReR Member
    edited June 2014

BTW: for Vienna and Amsterdam you could also check out our (ultra-low-end) daughter-brand => https://waveride.at/plans