Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Raidlogic went off?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Raidlogic went off?

My VPS with them can't get connected for a few days. no one respond me.
Their control panel can't get opened also. Anyone knows it?

Comments

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

yeah dead.

• rds100rds100 Member

Dead as in deadpool, or just temporary?

@rds100 deadpool

Thanked by 1rds100
  • rds100rds100 Member

Let's tag @mpkossen then, he will need the info for his deadpool post.

Thanked by 1mpkossen
  • MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

rds100 said: Dead as in deadpool, or just temporary?

If dead for a month, it is pretty much buried already.

Thanked by 1rds100
  • mnnn, I just pad for them for a 15 USD yearly vps. so no possible get alive?

@NameStuff chargeback

• wychwych Member

@NameStuff said:
    mnnn, I just pad for them for a 15 USD yearly vps. so no possible get alive?

No, they have gone offline.

• rskrsk Member, Patron Provider

How long did raidlogic run for?

• @NameStuff said:
    mnnn, I just pad for them for a 15 USD yearly vps. so no possible get alive?

How did you even pay them if the site's been offline for a month?

• several years, as a burstnet reseller at the beginning?

• @socials said:

paid them few days ago when their site were online yet.

• rds100rds100 Member

It's not too late to dispute it then. Even paypal would probably refund you, if they don't bother answering to the dispute.

• are they scam as intronet? I also got lost from intronet...

• No, they lasted some year. Recently they gone, but I won the dispute.

socials said: How did you even pay them if the site's been offline for a month?

It was dead like no replying tickets, servers down and nobody cared, things like those.

• rskrsk Member, Patron Provider

If they are reselling from burst.net .. why don't you guys contact burst.net ?

• MSPNickMSPNick Member
    edited June 2014

@rsk said:
    If they are reselling from burst.net .. why don't you guys contact burst.net ?

Because burst themselves are not around - they're completely dead too - So both hosts are pretty much shut they're doors.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

wait.... burst.net actually deadpooled or just so poor now they might as well have?

@AnthonySmith said:
    wait.... burst.net actually deadpooled or just so poor now they might as well have?

Last time i heard something official, they were sold as assets, so, yeah, pretty much dead.

• RaidLogicRaidLogic Member
    edited March 2015

Hi,

After the failure of burstnet fiasco our main provider, we lost 90% of all our rented gear a recovery was not possible, we are now in the launch stages with only one VPS location and will expand in the future to more locations like always.

PS: All previous clients who lost their VPS will be honored and rewarded.

Mods can merge these two topics?

• tommytommy Member

RaidLogic said: relaunching

LOL

• MeanServersMeanServers Member, Host Rep
    edited March 2015

Wow, almost a year later and then you inform the community that was left hanging what happened. If that doesn't instill trust, I don't know what will.

@RaidLogic - Why didn't you inform your customers when this actually happened? Wouldn't that be more logical?

• RaidLogicRaidLogic Member
    edited March 2015

An email was sent to all active clients to inform of current developments at that time, from reading in this forum it seem plenty never got it.

At this time we would prefer to focus on future improvements. Many companies had to suspend business or even close down due to the burstnet shutdown.

We will setup a system where previous clients can retrieve their previous vps plan or recieve credits or pro-rated refunds. An email will be sent once this stage has been reached.

Thank you

• MeanServersMeanServers Member, Host Rep
    edited March 2015

Didn't BurstNet give you notice of the closure (I believe a month)? Why didn't you provide notice or make alternative plans for your customers at the time? You can't just shift the blame to BurstNet when you were given notice yourself but decided not to tell your clients.

Focusing on improvements is great but I am sure a lot would like to know why there was no communication in the past and in fact, it almost took an entire year before you acknowledged these problems. I am sure you would agree this causes serious credibility and reliability issues.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

MeanServers said: Didn't BurstNet give you notice of the closure (I believe a month)? Why didn't you provide notice or make alternative plans for your customers at the time? You can't just shift the blame to BurstNet when you were given notice yourself but decided not to tell your clients.

I take it that you are a former customer who now wants answers? I'm sure the questions will come when the first offer is posted and I'm sure that it will surface everytime that @Raidlogic is mentioned.

Thanked by 2geekalot RaidLogic
  • New offer shall be posted once everything is set in place.

You are welcome to contact us and discuss this is private should you wish.

• "Raidlogic went off"

Do keep the thread up to date please @RaidLogic ... I know I had a few servers with you and everything went Houdini. Looking at my email history, there was never an explanation and your commercial site just stopped resolving.

Stuff out of your hands aside, you can host a static site for $10 a year and could have said something on raidlogic.net.

Are you 'relaunching' with the same brand name?

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Pro tip; to avoid pesky questions when coming back after a major meltdown such a this, start a new company under an assumed name, preferably female.

Thanked by 2switsys Maounique
This discussion has been closed.