Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Vultr Feature - Startup Scripts + Giftcode
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

New Vultr Feature - Startup Scripts + Giftcode

DaveADaveA Member

We've deployed the startup script functionality. You can now add this feature to all your instances and call them from the API.

Also for new accounts you can use the gift code GIVEME10 to get an extra $10 on your account!

Vultr Launches Startup Scripts News

We look forward to your feedback!

DaveA

Comments

• Only new accounts for the giftcode?

• gimme 5 bro !

• BradBrad Member

Looks nice, I'll try it out when I get the time. It's nice seeing Vultr adding new features one after another.

Thanked by 1DaveA
  • GunterGunter Member

Can this be matched with the double credit offer?

• kaflokaflo Member
    edited June 2014

@DaveA, I hope there's a coupon code for new deployment like extra 5gb of space or something.

• linuxthefishlinuxthefish Member
    edited June 2014

@darknyan said:
    Can this be matched with the double credit offer?

I've just signed up for an account, deposited $10 and got $10 matched, than apply the code and get extra $10 :D

Does anyone know of credit expires in Vultr?

By clicking the 'Agree and Continue' button, you agree and consent to use PayPal for future payments to Vultr.com and that these payments will be made in accordance with the terms of the User Agreement applicable to "pre-approved payments".

Scary though...

• hotsnowhotsnow Veteran

This promo is only valid for funded accounts

• Nice deal. Signed up today and got double credit promotion. Then submit the code and got 10$ more. I'm pleased to see these offers coming and moving to next step of testing the vps user experience. FYI, I'm an existing customer of DigitalOcean.

Keep up the good work!!!

• roykemroykem Member

Nice promo Dave, manage to get them. Ty.

• I really like the startup script functionality.

This promo is only valid for new accounts.
    The mine have less than a month and the promo code don't work =/

• ehabehab Member

thanks for the gift code, looking forward to check aus.

• is the coupon still available? and @vultr can you confirm that "can i use Windows 2008 with my own license?" thanks, please PM me

• DaveADaveA Member

@avatecer - We allow you to install your own OS via ISO. For 2008 you will need virtio drivers in the ISO. Google slipstream virtio iso for additional info if you don't know how to do that.