Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[NL,US,UA] ITLDC.com KVM VDS with SSD (from $3,83) and server (from $41) LET specials
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[NL,US,UA] ITLDC.com KVM VDS with SSD (from $3,83) and server (from $41) LET specials

Hello LET members,

Here update from ITLDC:

LET discount for lifetime 20% discount for any VDS plans still active - just enter LETDISCOUNT code when ordering and our €3,5 (4,79) VDS512 will be yours only for €2,8 ($3,83).

Check our Dedicated Servers special pricing available with LETDISCOUNT promocode:

• UA-G1610 (Intel G1610 or G530/4Gb DDR3/1x500 SATA) - €29,9 or $41
  • UA-I5-8 (Intel Core i5/8Gb DDR3/2x500 SATA) - €35,9 or $49

Servers ready to go and comes with 100mbit/s unmetered port, IPv4 and IPv6, free IPKVM, power control, free reinstalls etc.

All VDS and dedicated server comes with instant automatic setup. You need just select your desired operating system and wait few minutes. We supports any popular Linux distros and, of course, FreeBSD. Also you can perform manual OS install using VNC console - even with your own ISO, just ask our support team for assistance.

Regards,
Dmitry

Comments

• Windows on basic plan allowed?

• @TarZZ92 - technically it's possible. Windows Server 2008R2 required at least 512M RAM as specified in datasheet. But we will need to charge you for windows license about $12,9 monthly. It's not cheap in our case.

Probably you need to find host who using Windows Server Datacenter Edition on nodes and can provide Windows instances for less price.

• @ddeineka

i already have my own genuine license. so can that not be used> and am sure i could get 2012 working without gui

• @TarZZ92, we allow to install customer's own OS from ISO so it's possible. You will need to provide link to ISO to our support team after your sign up and we will help you with setup.

• Ordered a KVM in the Ukraine.
    Nice thing is that you can select FreeBSD 10 32bit, and it gets installed for you.
    Don't mind installing it for myself, but that was easy ;)

Asking money for additional individual ipv6 addresses is a little annoying, however a few cents per ip is not that bad.

The billing/control panel they use is BILLmanager from ISP System. It takes a moment to find the things you are looking for. It supports a lot of languages.

The VM Manager, to reinstall your kvm and to administrated it, is easy to use.

Don't have benchmark tests. I will do some if I find the time today.

• @ddeineka
    Any test IP?

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran
    Thanked by 1sitsuit
  • BellaBella Member

Does it support tuntap?

• ddeinekaddeineka Member
    edited June 2014

@Nyr, thank you. We have test sites on every our location:

@Bella, sure. It's KVM, not OpenVZ. We provide original unmodified OS with every installation with your own kernel, network stack etc.

• BellaBella Member
    edited June 2014

I opened a ticket and they replied within 4 minutes. Good support :)

• Hi, Need contact you.

• @AsankaR, you can alway reach me - just open ticket in our customer's portal or write me PM.

@Bella, thank you :)

• paradoxonparadoxon Member
    edited June 2014

Hi,

i have 2 Servers (VDS) with them for 6 months now (NL+UA) and they are working really well.
    Very Good connection, stable Nodes and very fast support. I've requested for example the newest gparted to be mounted via the VDSManager and they implemented it in 2 hours.
    Generally they are very engaged if you need anything.
    I can absolutely recommend them! Anyway the price for KVM is unirvaled!

• @ddeineka

any plans for a moscow/russia locations?

• @TarZZ92 - no, not in the nearest future. Btw, our UA location have good connectivity with number of major russian ISPs and can be an option if you need VDS or dedicated near to Russia.

@paradoxon - thank you for your amazing review :)

Regards,
    Dmitry