Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

i need a vps hosting for my wordpress site
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

i need a vps hosting for my wordpress site

Hi
i have a wordpress blogging and wallpaper site receiving about 200,000 - 350,000 traffic with about 550,000 pageviews per month, so i need a good vps hosting that can be able to carry my traffic volume, the vps must have wordpress enabled in it. please my budget is slow

thanks

Comments

• You need a fast budget for this one.

• sorry i mean i need a low budget, that is between $5 - $10, sorry for my mistype

• Uplink speed?

• i need a very fast speed

• You maybe can find a 100mpbs unmetered somewhere.

• http://serverbear.com/compare/unmetered-vps <--- Look there. But you would need to install wordpress yourself i think.

• ok thanks

• blackblack Member

You're getting 550k page views/month and you want to run that on a $5-10 machine? Come on, don't be so cheap.

• rmlhhdrmlhhd Member
    edited June 2014

I can do:

1 CPU Core - E3-1240v2

1GB Dedicated RAM

100GB HDD

1Gbps

1IPv4

Unmetered

Paris, France

$15/pm

PM me if your interested.

• Get a dedicated server your only going to have to upgrade anyways.

• Try https://securedragon.net/openvz.php

Also Try Shared Hosting, Certain Shared host's are good

We can offer you excellent wordpress hosting at nexhost.net (Our site it's Wordpress ;)

• Also there are many hosting companies that offer Web Hosting optimized for WordPress

• sc754sc754 Member

Maybe try abusive cores from dr server

Thanked by 1Brad
  • Edin_JEdin_J Member

BuyVM.net - $25/m for full SSD 70GB, great network (1Gbps+) & 2GB ram, along with 4 cpu cores.

Should be able to tank 50,000 requests an hour (as per your 550k~ pageviews a month)

BuyVM also provide EXCELLENT support, and will assist you all the way. They're a great provider.

• kaflokaflo Member

You're getting that much traffic and yet you don't have money to buy a decent VPS? Aren't you making money out of that traffic?

• larslars Member

Assuming he has no adverts on his site or donations, then he wont be making any money at all. You can run a busy WordPress site on a $10 VPS easily anyway, so why waste money on the big companies?

• namhuynamhuy Member

1 Gb RAM w/ few vcpu & nginx setup can handle your request. don't spend big buck for something you dont use.

• Hi there!

you can check out these deals: http://www.myserverplanet.com/web-hosting.php

You don't need to spend lots of money on hosting.

• ChuckChuck Member

@exponent22 said:
    Hi
    i have a wordpress blogging and wallpaper site receiving about 200,000 - 350,000 traffic with about 550,000 pageviews per month, so i need a good vps hosting that can be able to carry my traffic volume, the vps must have wordpress enabled in it. please my budget is slow

thanks

What is your wordpress name?

• Gaining Traffic on your wordpress website is good and spending some few bucks for the smooth working of website is supergood.

• How much bandwidth is your site eating through? You can probably get something within your budget but it will be unmanaged so you will have to set up Wordpress in your vps yourself.

• GunterGunter Member

Media temple?

• Maybe Hosthatch SSD VPS plans? (100% uptime for me more then 6 month)

• @black said:
    You're getting 550k page views/month and you want to run that on a $5-10 machine? Come on, don't be so cheap.

only if a VPS can't even handle 0.2 pv/seconds.

I do 2 million pv/day on linode without any problem, i don't think wordpress can be that slow, and even you have the chance to run hhvm instead of PHP.

• I suggest reading this:
    http://ewan.im/900/10-million-hits-a-day-with-wordpress-using-a-15-server

We just did a similar setup for a site that made the rounds on reddit, facebook, io9, etc (not wordpress, custom site). varnishstat hit 300 req/s on a 2GB VM and the site kept on chuggin right along.....