Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Few needed for testing service.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Few needed for testing service.

TACServersTACServers Member
edited June 2014 in Offers

Hey all!

Let me know if you can contribute some realworld testing for me. At this point, I am not looking to charge, but consider it a time limited beta test. It will not be a couple of weeks, I'm looking to test for about 2 months. I am reaching out to grab about 5 people for testing out service that I am looking to provide publicly.

All VPS will be 1GB RAM, 50GB Disk, 250GB Transfer. I will install any template that you can provide a download url for.

All hosting will be provided by myself on behalf of my company. We utilize a fully redundant network and power infrastructure on hardware we own. Our carriers include Level3, CenturyLink, Verizon, Yipes, XO, Zayo, twtelecom and Comcast. We have a long term lease on datacenter space in Viawest, and are looking to begin filling the racks. We have been hosting since 2007, but always white-label. I'd like to establish a name for the company I have started.

Let me know via PM if you are interested, I am not going to deal with problematic testers at this time, abuse and other shenanigans will be terminated immediately.

Comments are welcome, I encourage any questions!

Comments

• Enough for now :) I'll let them chime in if they want to.

• still looking? i am here

• At the moment, no. I have enough people to provide the feedback for what I needed. I appreciate your willingness to participate, and will update you as we progress.