Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help with VPN
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Help with VPN

sktanmoysktanmoy Member
edited May 2012 in Help

I need a VPN with about 10 IP. I've heard with NAT module and OpenVPN, it's possible to get multiple IP only purchasing one IP. As I'm pretty novice, please advice me

Comments

• Do you need a VPN for 10 users? or 10 different outgoing IPs?

• @gsrdgrdghd said: Do you need a VPN for 10 users? or 10 different outgoing IPs?

I need to allocate 10 IP for 10 users.

• @sktanmoy said: I need to allocate 10 IP for 10 users.

Then you will also need to buy a VPS with 10 IPs which should be rather hard to find.

• Yes, it's too hard to get 10 IPs.

• BluBoyBluBoy Member

sktanmoy... I'm not sure you are being very clear with this.

A) Do you need to have a VPN which allows 10 different people to connect to it
    B) Do you need to have a VPN which appears as 10 different computers?

If you are looking at option A, (which I think you are) this is quite easy to setup, and depending on your host OS, there are plenty of guides and howtos for this.

If you are looking at option B, this is a fairly unique and specific setup. You'll need to talk to your provider to see if they can offer 10 IPv4 addresses to you.

Thanked by 1NanoG6
  • I need option A @BluBoy

• BluBoyBluBoy Member

I am guessing you'd like to set this up on a VPS?
    Which VPS are you with, and which Operating System are you using?

• @BluBoy said: I am guessing you'd like to set this up on a VPS?

Which VPS are you with, and which Operating System are you using?

I didn't purchased any box for this purpose yet, so can choose perfect one for me getting guideline from experts.

And all 10 users use Win 7 as desktop OS.

• TaylorTaylor Member

Sktanmoy hear us a vps for $13 with the 10IPs you need, I guess you could work with them for more bandwidth if your hosting VPNs.

https://billing.urpad.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=67

• WilliamWilliam Member

He doesnt need 10 IPs - He wants to do NAT for his clients and have them use 1 Outgoing IP.

Thanked by 1Victor
  • yomeroyomero Member

@William said: He doesnt need 10 IPs - He wants to do NAT for his clients and have them use 1 Outgoing IP.

IS confusing... xD
    But this doesn't require any special configuration o_O just issue keys and more keys :P