Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OpenStatus - Unable to connect to the database
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

OpenStatus - Unable to connect to the database

InsidieaInsidiea Member
edited May 2012 in Help

Hey guys, I recently tried installing OpenStatus on a box of mine and this thing has been driving me nuts for the past hour, I can't seem to get it working.
Heres my setup, I have the open-status client installed on one of my dedicated boxes, and I have the server running on a VPS box with nginx and php-fastcgi. I set it up the client correctly to send the stats to the IP address of the VPS, but when I visit my VPS http server, I get this error: "Unable to connect to the database - please try again later." has anyone else had this problem before, or am I just doing something wrong?

Comments

• NickMNickM Member

Sounds like you don't have the php-sqlite module installed. Or you installed it, but didn't restart PHP.

Thanked by 1syaman
  • @NickM said: Sounds like you don't have the php-sqlite module installed. Or you installed it, but didn't restart PHP.

Ahah, this worked out well, thanks!

• syamansyaman Member

Thank you I finally figured it out :D