Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gigabit X5150-$30, L5420-$49 - Same Day Delivery
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Gigabit X5150-$30, L5420-$49 - Same Day Delivery

MarkTurnerMarkTurner Member
edited June 2014 in Offers

Offers in price order. Remember discounts are shown at checkout after applying the coupon. Discount are recurring for the lifetime of your order.

Scroll down for our bundles for VPS Providers

Atom 230, 2GB RAM, 100GB Disk - $5/mo (Atlanta) - Same day install

* 2GB RAM

* 100GB Disk (Add additional storage for $5/month per 100GB)

* 2TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps

* 1 IPv4 Address

* /64 IPv6 address block

* Gigabit port

* Gigabit port

$10/month (paid month-to-month) - Coupon SAVEJUNE2014

Order Here

HP BL460C Dual X5150, 16GB, 500GB - $20/mo (Atlanta) - Same day install

Four X5150 cores, VT support - runs all major OS: Linux, VMWare, XenServer, Windows or install your own from ISO. Your own VPS server? Minecraft? Storage? Development? Its your server and your resources - you can max it out 24x7!

• 2 x Dual Core 5150 Xeon
  • 16GB RAM
  • 500GB Disk (hardware RAID already on board - add second disk for RAID1/RAID0)
  • 1 IPv4 Address
  • /64 IPv6 address block
  • Gigabit port
  • Hardware RAID Controller
  • Dedicated KVM (HP Lights Out) with full graphical KVM, virtual media
  • Dedicated Power control (power on/off/reset as required)
  • 5TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps
  • OS: Linux, Windows (you provide the license), FreeBSD or your own ISO
  • Gigabit port

$30/month (payable month-to-month) - Coupon SAVEJUNE2014

Order Here

HP Dual L5420, 16GB, 1TB - $39/mo (Atlanta) - Same day install
  • 2 x Quad Core L5420 Xeon (8 Cores)
  • 16GB RAM (Upgrade to 32GB for $10/month)
  • 1TB Disk (hardware RAID already on board - add second disk for RAID1/RAID0)
  • 1 IPv4 Address
  • /64 IPv6 address block
  • Gigabit port
  • Hardware RAID Controller
  • Dedicated KVM (HP Lights Out) with full graphical KVM, virtual media
  • Dedicated Power control (power on/off/reset as required)
  • 10TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps
  • OS: Linux, Windows (you provide the license), FreeBSD or your own ISO
  • Gigabit port

$49/month (payable month-to-month) - Coupon SAVEJUNE2014

Order Here

Thanked by 2edan AndroidNoob69

Comments

• wychwych Member

How long is setup?

• wych said: How long is setup?

"Same day install"

• @MarkTurner - in the order page it says the price will be $16.67 if paid annually. But the checkout page still shows $240 (should be 12*16.67)

why is that?

• What is ip prices?

@MarkTurner

• yup, what's the IP price?

• @smartlearn said:
    What is ip prices?

MarkTurner

$2 each.
    /29 = $16 and /28 = $32.

• mpkossenmpkossen Member
    edited June 2014

Removed annual pricing as per our rules, removed missing offers from the title, and the cross-post link.

• tomletomle Member, LIR

IPs are $1 each after rebate (if price hasn't gone up).

• Hi,@MarkTurner :
    Good offters and happy with Atlanta server.
    Is Los Angeles in heavily backorder? Waiting for a server more than 7 working days,and no reply for billing ticket.

• ShivamShivam Member

Always wanted a server in Atlanta , however whats up i cannot contact their support ''IP Banned'' and the email it says to contact doesn't even work. Any ideas on how to resolve this issue.

Regards

• @smartlearn @Sherlock @Falco33 $1/IP/month - you use the coupon to get 50% off

@Shivam - Email [email protected] and ask them to check for you

• @wych - Same day

• @TarZZ92 said:
    "Same day install"

Confirming. It was same day install.

• ReeRee Member

Same day install here too (roughly 7 hours). Tried to get a deal on a second hard drive for $5, but no go :(

Only complaint so far is that the remote console in iLO was a bit of a pain to use. First two options said they need IE (I was in Firefox), but then when I loaded them in IE they still failed to load (still saying they only work in IE, which is weird...epic fail on the browser detect there HP!). The third option uses java, but since the ssl cert is expired java refused to run the applet. Had to whitelist the IP to get it to work. Also couldn't figure out how to mount my own ISO, but that wasn't really a big deal since they have 2012R2 available to install via the control panel.

Also, since the ad mentions virtualization support as a selling point, it might be good if the BIOS settings for that were enabled by default. Wouldn't have had to mess around with the remote console at all if they were.

• postcdpostcd Member
    edited June 2014

Im interested in "HP Dual L5420, 16GB, 1TB - $39/mo (Atlanta) - Same day install"
    can i have 2 SSDs instead of 1TB please? can u PM me?

• @Ree - use the Remote Console not the Integrated Remote Console. Extra disk will cost you $10/month if you use a coupon. One thing to point out is that Delimiter does supply new/almost new disks on their blade servers. You're not getting some hammered old disk.

To mount an ISO use Virtual Media, if you have questions like this just fire off an email to Delimiter and they'll send you their standard blurb on how to do it.

@Postcd - PM'ing you now

• ReeRee Member

@MarkTurner - Yeah, Remote Console is the one I meant by "the third option" (didn't have the panel open, and couldn't remember the name). That's the one that java refused to load due to an expired SSL cert, until I went into the Java security settings and whitelisted the IP address.

And feel stupid about the Virtual media problem now. I had loaded that tab several times, but didn't notice "Virtual Media Applet" was a clickable link. Although like I said I didn't end up needing it since they have 2012R2 available to install in the client area.

And that's good to know that for $10 you're getting a new drive. 50% of the cost of the entire server just for a second drive seemed steep, but if it's because they aren't throwing 5 year old drives at you then I guess it's justified.

• @Ree The iLO works if you add it's IP to Compatibility view list of the internet explorer.
    I have a server with Delimiter and no problems so far. Also thei costumer support is very fast and good. Any issues you might have just shoot them a ticket.

Thanked by 1MarkTurner
  • ReeRee Member

@Teucrus Thanks for the heads up. Is the IE (presumably ActiveX?) tool better than the Java based tool?

And yeah, support is awesomely fast.

Thanked by 1MarkTurner
  • Use Remote Console (Java) not Integrated Remote Console.

Integrated Remote Console drives me insane!

• ReeRee Member

@MarkTurner ok, won't even bother with the integrated remote console then.

And actually this reminds me of a question I had -- can the iLO be disabled by request (ie null route the ip or something)? I'll rarely need it (possibly never again), so I'd rather have it unavailable by default (assuming I can ask for it to be re-enabled in the future, if the need arises).

It's a strong password I use, but if some vulnerability is found then the password may not do much good!

• @Ree - yes of course. Open a ticket and the IP will be blocked.