Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[WTS] HP ProCurve Switch 4204vl
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[WTS] HP ProCurve Switch 4204vl

Recently lost my job and trying to unload some of my older test hardware that's sitting around.

I've got an HP ProCurve 4204vl (J8770A) with single PSU and 2x Mini-GBIC modules (J8776A) and 2x Gig-T/SFP modules (J9033A) that works and passes all self-tests.

Looking to get $600 obo + shipping (chassis alone retails for ~$1k). Shipping weight would be ~30lbs and ships from 72002.

Mods: I couldn't really find a definitive answer on the posting of hardware, etc. So please move/delete as needed.

Comments

• That's a really good deal and if I had spare cash (or really, the need for it right now) I'd pounce on that in an instant.

<3 Procurve products

• Yeah, I stole a procurve switch from work once...

Only 100mbit, but having an extra 48 ports around is always nice!

• Yea I love Procurve as well. This is the last of a group of switches that were replaced with zl series switches with PoE and I've kept this one around for testing etc.

Still a great switch with lots of life left if you don't need PoE and I'd still love to keep it...just need the money right now lol.

It's on ebay as well for anyone that would rather bid/purchase it through there for security, etc. http://www.ebay.com/itm/161327551139

• Price lowered to $400 as I really need to sell this thing. I'm now moving to a different state for a new job and I really don't want to take it with me lol.