Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

lowend.co officially deadpools
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

lowend.co officially deadpools

I appreciate there was an older (and locked) thread but AFAIK it was just speculation.

Email notice to me

`Please be advised that we are going to deadpool.

Open a TICKET for a refund on the service. Anyone who goes to PayPal I will fight. I'm going to stop being nice here.

Regards,
Michael Long
Level 2 Management`

So, another tin-pot provider goes t1ts up. The tone of that email is just ridiculous. "I'm going to stop being nice"... that's an email I'd expect from a little sister.

By my reckoning around 5-10% of hosts advertising here don't last the year.

Comments

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Wow. Short, mildly rude, and and needlessly defensive.

Thanked by 3netomx Asim Infinity
  • RalliasRallias Member
    edited June 2014

said: By my reckoning around 5-10% of hosts advertising here don't last the year.

s/don't //

Thanked by 1jar
  • Thanked by 1Makenai
  • "You will be refunded. Resistance is futile".

Pity one more bites the dust.

• That's the rudest email I have read in awhile. I've seen hosts go low, but never this low.

Wow, just wow.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

At least offers refunds, but how many have been refunded?

• ricardoricardo Member
    edited June 2014

Yes, the refunds are gracious, though TBH also fair. I'm on a monthly plan with them so it's not applicable to me at least.

The deadpools are tedious but the rather unprofessional email is amusing at best, unprofessional (to repeat an overused word here) at worst.

• namhuynamhuy Member
    edited June 2014

image link: http://i.imgur.com/gWJ6v3b.png
    quite funny, i opened dispute on sat 05/31/2014 since his website was down and he didn't say a word here, right after the dispute, he submitted the disagreement right away to paypal, yes was on sat 05/31/2014. He was not active here nor try to make his website up but very active with paypal :)

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

How many operations ran by Michael Long have closed? I know I've seen more than a couple in the last year.

Thanked by 2netomx Licensecart
  • SunnSunn Member

@jbiloh said:

Colocrossing, Lowend.co, etc

Quite a bit operations run by michael (:

Thanked by 1darkshire
  • I think it's time to call the ghostbusters.

Thanked by 1Licensecart
  • jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

Sunn said: Colocrossing, Lowend.co, etc

Quite a bit operations run by michael (:

ColoCrossing and Lowend.co are not related.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@Sunn said:
    Colocrossing

You are a bad troll :/

@jbiloh said:
    How many operations ran by Michael Long have closed? I know I've seen more than a couple in the last year.

Every "offer" with 1GB RAM Windows for 1.75/m will get this :/

Thanked by 1Infinity
  • HuntersPadHuntersPad Member
    edited June 2014

Well you try and stay calm when people are opening disputes and a uncountable amount of tickets. Yes he did disappear for a few days but things happen. This situation really could had been a lot worse. I've been with Hosts who would either deadpool and disappear off the face of the earth including PayPal where no one would get refunds or data back. At least he tried to make things better by trying to be nice by offering a Refund and access to get data back when its possible. Also it did not help that a certain someone was making false accusations about him. I think if that Thread did not get so blown out of proportion and the false accusations he probably wouldn't had deadpooled. I had never received the level of support as I did with LowEND and Uptime along with that.

I`d also like to add what a terrible move it is for people to dispute in PayPal and ask for a refund for a service they received the previous month before with no interruptions.

Thanked by 1eddynetweb
  • SunnSunn Member
    edited June 2014

@Rallias - You are now an Honorary troll, that video was so funny. Indeed you made my day.

Sorry @serverian - you have lost your rank in my book, you are still qualified for Jr. Troll

• @Sunn said:
    Rallias - You are now an Honorary troll, that video was so funny. Indeed you made my day.

Sorry serverian - you have lost your rank in my book, you are still qualified for Jr. Troll

I'm sorry sir, but I have to revoke your troll license, since you seem to preform horribly with it.

You can renew it at [email protected]. Thank you for your time.

Thanked by 3netomx imp Nekki
  • eddynetweb said: I'm sorry sir, but I have to revoke your troll license, since you seem to preform horribly with it.

You can renew it at [email protected]. Thank you for your time.

My application has been submitted. Please do the needful.

• impimp Member

I think so ,PayPal got Limited and due to which he can't pay his server invoice in SingleHop.

Thanked by 1iriO
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@ricardo said:
    I appreciate there was an older (and locked) thread but AFAIK it was just speculation.

FWIW Michael did confirm he was deadpooling in the locked thread, although he consistently refused to explain why beyond everyone here being mean.

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

I doubt IntroNetServers belongs to them because it was hosted on their Network !

• @imp said:
    I think so ,PayPal got Limited and due to which he can't pay his server invoice in SingleHop.

Nah, he claims to have paid for servers to a year or more.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

• rds100rds100 Member

We no longer have the monthly / quarterly deadpool roundup. I miss that :( I hope someone would start writing it again.

Thanked by 3raindog308 Corey netomx
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Is there a rule preventing <1year hosts from posting any offers with 1 month> terms?

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

@AnthonySmith said:
    Is there a rule preventing <1year hosts from posting any offers with 1 month> terms?

It should be common sense.

• namhuynamhuy Member

I was just about to pay yearly to lowend.co I'm glad I didn't or else I have to fight for money back

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

@namhuy said:
    I was just about to pay yearly to lowend.co I'm glad I didn't or else I have to fight for money back

I don't think it's much of a fight when they have so many disputes on their account.

• Some interesting stuff:

https://lowend.co now uses a wrong SSL certificate:

**You attempted to reach lowend.co, but instead you actually reached a server identifying itself as www.chososadventures.com.**

Whois dump of chososadventures.com:

Registry Registrant ID: 
    Registrant Name: HENRY EUGENE
    Registrant Organization: POOLPARTY.PW
    Registrant Street: 12802 W SWEETWATER AVE
    Registrant City: EL MIRAGE
    Registrant State/Province: AZ
    Registrant Postal Code: 85335
    Registrant Country: US
    Registrant Phone: +1.6026876819
    Registrant Phone Ext: 
    Registrant Fax: +1.5555555555
    Registrant Fax Ext:
    Registrant Email: **poolparty.pw[ät]gmail[dot]com**

Whois dump of poolparty.pw:

Registrant ID:TF5YPZFKB43PGKX2
    Registrant Name:Henry Eugene
    Registrant Organization:poolparty.pw
    Registrant Street1:12802 W Sweetwater Ave
    Registrant City:El Mirage
    Registrant State/Province:AZ
    Registrant Postal Code:85335
    Registrant Country:US
    Registrant Phone:+1.6026876819
    Registrant Fax:+1.5555555555
    Registrant Email:

PoolParty seems to be some kind of mining pool

Thanked by 2Licensecart Noerman
  • impimp Member

concerto49 said: Nah, he claims to have paid for servers to a year or more.

lel he may be too rich!