Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lowend.co Refugee Offer.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Lowend.co Refugee Offer.

CoreyCorey Member
edited June 2014 in Offers

Send me one of your lowend.co invoices via our ticket system after signing up for an account at http://www.bitaccel.com/my and get the following deal for life.

OpenVZ 1
1 Core
2GB Ram Guaranteed
60GB HDD Raid10
1TB Bandwidth (1024GB)
1* IPV4
$3.00/mo

Test IP for NY: 192.3.178.186
Test File for NY: https://192.3.178.186:6767/100mb.test

Test IP for LA: 162.248.96.131
Test File for LA: https://162.248.96.131:6767/100mb.test

Thanked by 1upfreak

Comments

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

poor attempt

Thanked by 1Infinity
  • CoreyCorey Member
    edited June 2014

@AlexanderM said:
    poor attempt

How so? I didn't see anything wrong with it. I don't even offer my own customers this deal... this is to help the guys out :)

• VPNVPN Member

Holy fuck, just gone say this here because the other 2 threads got closed but LET just practically blew up lol.

How did we all miss such a massive coverup and why did none of us notice that GoodHosting was in on it?

Offtopic over - didn't mean to derail your thread.

• SunnSunn Member

HAHA, this is the just funny.

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

Only refugees? Damn, I wanted to signup.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • CoreyCorey Member

VPN said: Holy fuck, just gone say this here because the other 2 threads got closed but LET just practically blew up lol.

How did we all miss such a massive coverup and why did none of us notice that GoodHosting was in on it?

Offtopic over - didn't mean to derail your thread.

Oh you're fine. I'm wondering what the moderators know that we don't as to why goodhosting was banned and threads locked.

Thanked by 2netomx Mark_R
  • SunnSunn Member

@FtpIt_Radi said:

Sadly man, I wanted to order too, But did not want to disobey their rules.

• CoreyCorey Member

FtpIt_Radi said: Only refugees? Damn, I wanted to signup.

Sorry - we have a good deal coming up on LEB for regular customers soon! :)

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

Can I send you an old invoice? :D

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Corey said: Oh you're fine. I'm wondering what the moderators know that we don't as to why goodhosting was banned and threads locked.

Threads were locked because one was going nowhere and the other was frankly unsubstantiated nonsense. I decided to ban GoodHosting because the connection between them and LowEND is currently unclear. Once @mpkossen and @spirit get online they may decide to unban/unlock.

Also, this thread is in poor taste IMO.

• CoreyCorey Member

Nekki said: Threads were locked because one was going nowhere and the other was frankly unsubstantiated nonsense. I decided to ban GoodHosting because the connection between them and LowEND is currently unclear. Once @mpkossen and @spirit get online they may decide to unban/unlock.

Also, this thread is in poor taste IMO.

Ok thank you!

• looks like a rubbish offer, give 1GB for $15 or something! Now is your chance to get the rufugee all-stars on board.

Thanked by 2Gunter netomx
  • netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

For 15/y, I could forge an invoice xD

• ZealZeal Member

Hmm, where is the $1.75 Windows VPS Refugee offer? =D

• CoreyCorey Member

asterisk14 said: looks like a rubbish offer, give 1GB for $15 or something! Now is your chance to get the rufugee all-stars on board.

I will increase the RAM to 2Gb at the current price but I'm not lowering the price :)

Zeal said: Hmm, where is the $1.75 Windows VPS Refugee offer? =D

We don't want to deadpool :)

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

this reminds me of the great HOSTRAIL

• CoreyCorey Member

agentmishra said: this reminds me of the great HOSTRAIL

Lowend.co does?