Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ok where did WHMCS put the banned ip table?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Ok where did WHMCS put the banned ip table?

FRCoreyFRCorey Member
edited May 2012 in General

Anyone know where they moved it in 5.x?

Comments

• SpencerSpencer Member

Setup >> Other >> Banned IP

• FRCoreyFRCorey Member

no in the database, I banned myself on an invalid login. I waited it out, but it seems the table structure is different from 4.x or is it just me. Been a long time since I did that.

• SpencerSpencer Member

@FRCorey said: no in the database, I banned myself on an invalid login. I waited it out, but it seems the table structure is different from 4.x or is it just me. Been a long time since I did that.

Just get on your neighbors network and unban yourself :p

Thanked by 2netomx beard
  • FRCoreyFRCorey Member

Yeah used my iPhone lol.

Unfortunately my neighbors are all smart enough to secure their wifi.

• Get on a VPN and unban yourself

• BlueVMBlueVM Member
    edited May 2012

or just use cpanel/directadmin/ssh/phpmyadmin and edit the bannedip table :P

• Its stored in tblbannedips

• PaulPaul Member

Thanks, was looking for this info too. Now all I have to worry about is just to remember my password so I don't have to do this over and over again. Lol

• FRCoreyFRCorey Member

tblbannedips is not it's own table anymore at least in phpmyadmin, thinking they buried it in another table.

• CoreyCorey Member

tblbannedips is in my 5.x and that's what I do every time I lock myself out, delete my record.

• FRCoreyFRCorey Member

ok now I'm starting to wonder what's up with phpmyadmin.

• CoreyCorey Member
    edited May 2012

@frcorey try logging in to the server shell and going and looking at tables in mysql command line and see if there is anything 'wrong'.