Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[EU] LET Exclusive €3 Euro/Quarterly 384MB-30GB-HDD-300GB Bandwidth. While Stocks Last. - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[EU] LET Exclusive €3 Euro/Quarterly 384MB-30GB-HDD-300GB Bandwidth. While Stocks Last.

13»

Comments

• domain: uptimevps.com
    created: 31-Oct-2010
    last-changed: 02-Dec-2010
    registration-expiration: 30-Oct-2011

nserver: ns0.uptimevps.com 95.154.254.231
    nserver: ns1.uptimevps.com 95.154.254.231
    nserver: ns2.uptimevps.com 95.172.28.170
    nserver: ns3.uptimevps.com 95.154.254.231

registrant-firstname: Ken
    registrant-lastname: Nash
    registrant-street1: Aquasulis House
    registrant-street2: 10-14 Bath Road
    registrant-pcode: SL1 3SA
    registrant-state: HAM
    registrant-city: Slough
    registrant-ccode: GB
    registrant-phone: +44.239939854
    registrant-email: [email protected]

• domain: uptimevps.com created: bla bla bla

So, what now?

• We put on our tin foil hats, chant and dance around the firepit and try to read taobaolu's mind?

He or she is probably commenting on how the nameservers are, for the most part, on the same IP address although one of them isn't.

The domain needs to be renewed as well. We've had providers here actually lose their domains because they didn't keep up on them.

Of course though this is all guessing. Maybe if I focus the radar dish a bit more....

• Their domain name to still have a month overdue, now in a large promotion VPS. Please note that low price.

• We put on our tin foil hats, chant and dance around the firepit and try to read taobaolu's mind?

I bring a sixpack o'beer with me. Anyone some BBQ?

• Ugh, one of the worse things about being engaged. Having to read her mind.

Thanked by 1kylix
  • I took the offer and signed up. Got the details within minutes, but server is offline and I can't SSH. Nothing works. Contacted support 2 hours ago about this but still no response. Anyone else in the same boat?

• I have a server with UptimeVPS (from an older offer) and it's up. Maybe your node is down...

• DudeistDudeist Member
    edited September 2011

tortau said: I have a server with UptimeVPS (from an older offer) and it's up. Maybe your node is down...

Well, that at least gives me some hope.

Update: 17 hours later, the box is still not working and no response from support. What do I do?

• ztecztec Member
    edited September 2011

Dudeist said: Well, that at least gives me some hope.

Update: 17 hours later, the box is still not working and no response from support. What do I do?

I noticed they're having -1 stock on the 128mb offer, maybe you ordered at the same time with someone else and there wasn't any stock ready for you?

Anyway, a ticket should solve this - their support is good.

• @Dudeist: That is odd. Are you sure there's no reply to your ticket in the system (versus waiting on email)? I've been getting pretty fast replies on a ticket I opened since yesterday (am getting a Windows VPS though oos) and have been going back and forth since this morning so I know they are looking at tickets right now.

• Have had no trace of a ticket until now. 17.45GMT 29th / Sept

Currently in the process of getting this resolved. If we don't know about it we can't help.

• ztec & tortau,

Yesterday I've emailed support and didn't hear back. Tried again today by submitting a ticket instead and it was answered very quickly. Still trying to get this resolved, though.

• Now they are taking pre-orders for their new... Hetzner location which should be ready in 2 days. Imho. it would be smart to wait those 2 days or so... instead blindly pay upfront.

• @uptimevps Are you a legal company? If yes can you provide your company name/ID?

(I'm just interested because if you're a legal company I would be glad to order some more VPS's from you.)

• Christian said: @uptimevps Are you a legal company? If yes can you provide your company name/ID?

(I'm just interested because if you're a legal company I would be glad to order some more VPS's from you.)

I'm curious as well. please share this info ^^

• Hi,

No we are not a registered business at present.

Something to happen in the coming months.

• Also "we" refer to 4 other support members, re the comment on WHT.

Ken.

• Ken did your customers got pre-paid german vpses today as you promised?

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited October 2011

[uptimevps said]: Hi,

Some have and some haven't. Currently awaiting further IP allocation. Which has been ordered.
    10 DE Hostnodes are fully setup though.

(Sorry for repeating question. Just got it at WHT.)

• VPSfanVPSfan Member
    edited October 2011

I've been looking for another EU VPS for quite some time now, already have 1 with RapidoVPS in UK.

I originally avoided this offer but now it looks like people are saying good things.

Anybody can point me to the best deal going right now with UptimeVPS?

• @VPSfan

Anybody can point me to the best deal going right now with UptimeVPS?

Depends on what you're looking for out of your VPS. Best bet would be to review the offer at the top of this thread as well as the offers on LEB:

http://www.lowendbox.com/tag/uptimevps-com/

Contacting them directly would also be a good idea:

http://uptimevps.com/

Oh, and the word is "please".

Hope this helps,
    -drmike

• VPSfanVPSfan Member
    edited October 2011

@Dr Mikey: I didn't realize my lack of "please"; PLEASE forgive my rudeness, I wrote it up quick and wasn't thinking about my P's and Q's.

How about "THANKYOU!" for the information; I'll go check it out.

EDIT: I found the ordering link for the 384MB + 384 Swap if anybody else is interested.
    https://secure.uptimevps.com/cart.php?a=confproduct&i=0

Thanked by 1drmike
  • domain: uptimevps.com
    created: 31-Oct-2010
    last-changed: 02-Dec-2010
    registration-expiration: 30-Oct-2011

• taobaolu said: domain: uptimevps.com created: 31-Oct-2010 last-changed: 02-Dec-2010 registration-expiration: 30-Oct-2011

Stop spamming. There are 27 days left to renew domain.

• the domain is on auto-renewal, whats the problem ??

• kristal said: the domain is on auto-renewal, whats the problem ??

I'm not worried either, but it seems some people check the domain expiration date to see if you have faith in your business. Like a scammer can't pay 5 years upfront for a domain, even in China they can afford this*.

• Their .de/hetzner nodes are ready to go :)
    Oh, and new website again. And I actually like it :)

• OMG 99,95% uptime! thats so terrible compared to 99,99% at others lololol

• @ztec

it seems some people check the domain expiration date to see if you have faith in your business.

We've had providers forgot to renew their domains previously. Maybe they're having flash backs of those.