Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I cancelled my server and disputed the transaction because it was terminated - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I cancelled my server and disputed the transaction because it was terminated

Comments

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep

MCHPhil said: Could have, as I said yes. I took the same tone he took to hopefully show I was as confused as he was. End result was the same.

Oh, didn't see your earlier reply. That's semi-fair I guess. Read what serverian said though.

ub3rstar said: No, you don't seem to understand how WHMCS works. When somebody submits a cancellation request, you will receive an email right away stating the reason the customer wants a refund and all you have to do is login to WHMCS and delete the cancellation request. Even if I did tell you it was a mistake, you would've still cancelled it. You didn't even mention or ask me if I wanted to cancel it. You need to learn to communicate better.

If you select "Cancel Immediately" it generally auto-terminates I thought?

• MCHPhilMCHPhil Member
    edited June 2014

More lies, paypal is very happy with my account and the openness I have with them. I just got off the phone with them and they claim a lot the otherwise. Your money has not been returned. Good try.

@soulchief said:
    End result is that you turned a ton of potential customers away from your company due to your unprofessional act here. Would have been better off not replying at all, in my opinion.

You don't understand, any customers that are put off by this charade, I'm happy to not have as a customer. I am not struggling. I can pick and choose my clients if I so please.

Any rational person with any concerns would have stated them and they would be responded to, as some have. PM me if you wish, I don't mind.

@ub3rstar

What name did I call you again? I seem to have forgotten in my fit of anger lol.

• @perennate said:
    If you select "Cancel Immediately" it generally auto-terminates I thought?

It runs on cron so for most people midnight, not really "immediate"

Thanked by 2perennate MCHPhil
  • @INIZ said:
    It runs on cron so for most people midnight, not really "immediate"

My cron runs at 7am, I don't like emails sent out at midnight personally.

• @GreenValueHost said:
    You're really being a douche here Phil.

For the first time you speak sense! I'm proud of you!

• Phil, I don't understand, if he was having a good time with his other service, and was willing to get another server from you, why wouldn't you take the time to assist him with the troubles he was having, and avoid this horrific mess of what has become a thread?

• MCHPhil said: More lies, paypal is very happy with my account and the openness I have with them. I just got off the phone with them and they claim a lot the otherwise. Your money has not been returned. Good try.

I did get my money refunded.

MCHPhil said: What name did I call you again? I seem to have forgotten in my fit of anger lol.

A scammer. And somebody who should be in jail.

Do we really have to continue on this tirade? How about this, you win? God, I feel like I'm in school again listening to Clement argue with the teacher about how he believes Pi is actually a rational number.

Don't forget this one

MCHPhil said: Not with fraud. That costs me money. Fraudsters can die for all I care.

Thanked by 10xdragon
  • MCHPhilMCHPhil Member
    edited June 2014

Eddy, I think you are not seeing the whole picture. Please don't automatically think I'm being an asshole, I'm blunt and most think otherwise.

In the image I posted, I included ALL the support tickets that he ever sent in.

You can see he had one issue with BSD where I assisted him in solving the problem.

See here -> http://imgur.com/OfIosAX

FORGOT this guy actually called me and harassed (read as yelled and cussed at me) me on the phone. He says sorry in this ticket, where I also informed him of the refund policy.

http://imgur.com/rnHcypy

I tried to assist him multiple times, he finally decided to chargeback the VPS I told him weeks ago he was ineligible for a refund on.

@perennate said:
    Oh, didn't see your earlier reply. That's semi-fair I guess. Read what serverian said though.

Not going to happen. I'm not someone who people can push around and try to get over on. He is still threatening me with BS lies about paypal and paypal shutting down my account. How would I ever want this as a client. I'm a small business. Time is money and this took time to explain and handle.

I'm sorry if you don't see how what he did is absolutely wrong. I can't change your mind and will stop trying. It's okay, I'm the douche bully.

• It's the same problem over and over regarding the network config. I thought that was now automated?

• @eddynetweb said:
    Phil, I don't understand, if he was having a good time with his other service, and was willing to get another server from you, why wouldn't you take the time to assist him with the troubles he was having, and avoid this horrific mess of what has become a thread?

Sacrifice for free publicity...

• I don't think anyone is arguing with you that the OP is right in what he did (and from the screenshots you gave, it confirmed the OP was wrong here). The OP also said that paypal told him your account is being investigated due to past complaints... I think we all know that's BS, paypal will never comment on someones account.

• MCHPhilMCHPhil Member
    edited June 2014

It is automated if you use a template. Not sure how many times i'll say this before it sinks in. I do not provide a BSD template. I provided him a pretty simple approach to solving the BSD issue. He actually rang me and yelled at me and cursed at me. I'm the bully douchebag though.

@soulchief said:
    I don't think anyone is arguing with you that the OP is right in what he did (and from the screenshots you gave, it confirmed the OP was wrong here). The OP also said that paypal told him your account is being investigated due to past complaints... I think we all know that's BS, paypal will never comment on someones account.

So just argue to argue? Put someone down because it's a slow night of LET?

Notice I don't try to hide anything. I'm very open. If you think my bluntness makes me a douche, that's cool. I don't mind at all.

• @DalComp said:
    Sacrifice for free publicity...

Well, I can see what he's doing there, but...

• soulchiefsoulchief Member
    edited June 2014

MCHPhil said: So just argue to argue? Put someone down because it's a slow night of LET?

People are arguing with you because of your comments here. Your first few were pretty immature, since then they've been a little more professional.

• MCHPhilMCHPhil Member
    edited June 2014

Do you see the quality of the posts I'm responding to at this point? Bring something to the table and we will talk.

You mean my first post where I put all the proof? Immature? How so?

I missed his IP. My bad, seriously. I had what 6-7 pastes there? It is normal for humans to make mistakes, it is obvious to any rational person that it was a mistake. Why would I care to blank out everything but one IP. It's easy to see that was a mistake, it was up for maybe 5 minutes? After I wrestled it out of that one guy. (I'm not here to play guessing games) A quick PM to me would have taken care of it. But instead hehe.. You see the situation here?

• @ub3rstar
    start a chargeback with your cc company.

/me pokes @jarland

• People yelling back and forth is sooo overrated...

Thanked by 1MCHPhil

eddynetweb said: People yelling back and forth is sooo overrated...

But that's what LET's all about!

Thanked by 1eddynetweb
  • ATHKATHK Member

Thanked by 2akz 0xdragon
  • MrObviousMrObvious Member
    edited June 2014

Phil, I'd call you a < rainbow > like I did last time, but Maarten censored it, so I won't.

Thanked by 3netomx MCHPhil mpkossen
  • shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

MCHPhil could maybe have been a tad more polite. But honestly, the client is obnoxiously demanding assistance for an unsupported configuration and then refusing to take advantage of the resources provided. How is that the provider's fault? Also, the client never read the terms they agreed to when signing up. Again, how is that MCHPhil's fault?
    @MCHPhil - very nice website, by the way!

• You do get fairly decent flaming value for $10/year.

• MCHPhilMCHPhil Member
    edited June 2014

@MCH-Phil said:
    So what about that call and the ticket there told you I was going to refund you outside of my 7 day refund period. We explicitly talked about that, and I explicitly told you what I do if you chargeback... You remember you mentioned it on the phone to me.

You caused this issue for yourself. Terminations as MANY have told you are performed automatically when the cron is run. Mine runs at 7am. You know this as that's when invoices will arrive, etc.

So you submitted 1 cancellation MONTHS ago and that was was completed and you never raised a ticket about a refund. Am I right? You would have been told no, as you knew from the phone call we had.

And you submitted another immediate cancellation more recently, and never contacted me about that also.

How again was any of this my fault? How did I deserve that chargeback? And your amazing threats concerning paypal and the amazing crap you're now leaving everywhere?

I'm sorry if my first response wasn't kissing your bum like you expect, but did you ever hear about the straw that broke the camels back?

This was to op from WHT. He is on a roll. I specifically told him verbally over the phone what my refund policy is. He knew it. Even if he didn't read the TOS. I read them to him verbally over the phone.

I see you're making good on your threats over the phone.

@MrObvious, sorry I ruined your evening it seems again. Not my intentions when I set out on this lovely monday.

• earlearl Member
    edited June 2014

NVM

• earlearl Member
    edited June 2014

NVM

• My douchebaggery is a little bit different because @serverian and I declared our "love" for each other in the other thread.

• earlearl Member
    edited June 2014

NVM

• earlearl Member
    edited June 2014

NVM

This discussion has been closed.