Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS Reseller (Multiple Locations around the World)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS Reseller (Multiple Locations around the World)

Hi I am looking for a VPS Reseller that can provide multiple locations.

2-3 Locations would be great, but the more the better.

Can be OpenVZ or KVM does not really matter. But KVM preferred as it can support Windows.

Comments

• SunnSunn Member

I can offer a LA, California or Buffalo, NY location.

• BellaBella Member
    edited June 2014

I was hoping for locations out side of the USA as well.

Such as XLVPS offers KVM in USA (4 locations) + Germany.

Thanked by 1lewissue
  • If you're looking for a Canadian location: http://www.mycustomhosting.net/vps-reseller.php

• BellaBella Member

Yea I'm looking for a variety though. I don't want to go through the hassle of purchasing multiple resellers from different companies for a variety of locations.

Looking for a provider that has a variety of locations already.

If I can't find one then I'll end up purchasing multiple resellers.

• I can craft something up custom for you if you'd like. You'd get access to 6 locations.

Buffalo, NY

Chicago, IL

Dallas, TX

Los Angeles, CA

Seattle, WA

Amsterdam, NL

• SunnSunn Member

Can you craft me a vps of love?

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Sunn said: Can you craft me a vps of love?

Jon can do anything for cold, hard cash.

• petrispetris Member

@Nekki said:
    Jon can do anything for cold, hard cash.

...or souls.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

petris said: ...or souls.

He gets a soul every time someone from LET signs up for a GVH VPS. I'm guessing he's doing pretty well out of it.

• BellaBella Member
    edited June 2014

@GreenValueHost Thank you for the offer but I don't want to buy anything from you because I bought 6 VPS's from you guys when you had a $8 or $9/year promotion and most of them were terminated for DDOS incomming attack even though there was no ddos attack.

My pingdom and uptimerobot said 100% uptime, if there was a incoming ddos attack there would have been downtime

I requested it to be unsuspended and your support said no they dont unsuspend vps's that get ddos attack 1 time. This happened a few months ago.

You can keep the money.

I have over 15 vps's from Ramnode/MyCustomHosting/Iniz/Weloveservers/Crissic all running the same setup and never had any issue with them.

• AlexUAlexU Member

Bella said: Thank you for the offer but I don't want to buy anything from you because I bought 6 VPS's from you guys when you had a $8 or $9/year promotion and most of them were terminated for DDOS incomming attack even though there was no ddos attack.

My pingdom and uptimerobot said 100% uptime, if there was a incoming ddos attack there would have been downtime

I requested it to be unsuspended and your support said no they dont unsuspend vps's that get ddos attack 1 time. This happened a few months ago.

You can keep the money.

I have over 15 vps's from Ramnode/MyCustomHosting/Iniz/Weloveservers/Crissic all running the same setup and never had any issue with them.

Hi Bella,
    Thank you for your forum post. This is very concerning to hear.

Firstly my apologies for the experience you received from GreenValueHost and for the less than satisfactory service.

We appreciate feedback such as yours so we are able to establish potential training issues and policy procedures that need our attention for the individual staff members.

In order to process your complaint further, could you please PM me ticket numbers so I can personally take a look at this for you?

Once again, I would like to extend my sincere apologies for any issues this may have caused.

Best Regards,
    Alex

• Germany
    France
    Canada

• vpsninevpsnine Member
    edited June 2014

We can offer:

Dusseldorf, Germany

Zurich, Switzerland

New York City, USA

Cape Town, South Africa

Auckland, New Zealand

Singapore

• A bit offtopic (correct me if I'm wrong) but the WHMCS SolusVM module does not work with resellers right?

It needs API credentials and since I last saw the resellercp in SolusVM does not have API users for resellers.

• StevieStevie Member

@TH_George

Sadly that is true with SolusVM, there is no reseller API, but I think there is a crappy way to "create a hack and mash reseller api" I have a VPS reseller account from fuzzyhost, and I think what you have to do is create the client and vps (Meaning they are set up before someone buys a VPS from you) then you can use the client API to restart / recreate / boot / usage reports etc.

• SunnSunn Member

@vpsnine - VPSDIME l VIPNINE , Which came first?

• rskrsk Member, Patron Provider

Hello,

If you are interested, we can offer you this with good pricing scheme as you grow. We can offer it from 9 locations world wide.

Please open a ticket :-)

• @Nekki said:
    He gets a soul every time someone from LET signs up for a GVH VPS. I'm guessing he's doing pretty well out of it.

Does that mean I have YOUR soul?

• NekkiNekki Veteran

GreenValueHost said: Does that mean I have YOUR soul?

Unfortunately so :-/