Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Job offering - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Job offering

124»

Comments

• rds100rds100 Member

@eastonch in the ISP sector.

• @rds100 ah, cool. Are you techie support or are you in a crucial department? Sorry for these questions, just curious!

• rds100rds100 Member
    edited May 2012

@eastonch you can call me "The CTO" of a local ISP. Basicly i tell the other techs what to do and i am the last level for technical related matters.

• @rds100 Sounds like a fun job :D! Being a boss. Awesome.

• The starting wage here for anyone with a degree/some certs that just graduated is probably 35k minimum now. Maybe even 40k. It's crazy how expensive things are here.

• CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider

Love it, thanks Jack. I still am looking for someone. Thanks for helping a brother out

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited September 2012

@Alex_LiquidHost said: Average job in Bulgaria earns areound 752 leva ~ 386 euro's

386 x 12 ~ 4632 euro's per year. That is the average yearly earnings in here.

Yea, that's why i still consider moving to Bulgaria and work remote, very cheap cost of living and still EU with all benefits of it... a dream.
    Slovenia will be cheaper than Austria at least, sufficient for now :)

also, free bumb for @CVPS_Chris

• Hmmm.!

Should I post my Resume :p

But Neither know Linux Properly, nor Networking and many other things.

Also I am not from Science Stream. O_o

Also India ---> Buffalo : A lot of Distance to Cover..

@CVPS_Chris Don't Get Angry !
    Just Kidding ;)

• I wanna move to U.S. but I just can't ;p

• @VMVPS said: I wanna move to U.S. but I just can't ;p

china is a great place

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited September 2012

@Randy said: china is a great place

Actually EU and Canada are better. In theory US ppl have the most disposable income, twice as much as in Germany, for instance, but I think the quality of life is higher in other places.
    I wouldnt give Romania for US, but I would like to move to Canada/Iceland/Norway/Finland, etc.
    M

• I like China too. Been to Xiamen and food is so fresh and cheap like fish and vegetables. Very clean environment too

• @Maounique how about show u around singapore?=) i assume you are US Based? so show me around the US =)

Thanked by 1ErawanArifNugroho
  • MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@Randy said: i assume you are US Based?

Wrong... I am living in Romania, eastern Europe.
    M

• I wish the UK was like the rest of Europe and the government would stop slapping 1000% tax on everything.

That '1000%' tax is what allows the UK to retain its 'better' standards of living, I suspect.

Either way, life's good here in APAC (Japan -3-)

That said, I'd have applied if remote was a possibility.

• guys.. what about standard of living in Buffalo? will there be any savings from the initial offering by @CVPS_Chris ?

prospective candidates can get some info/insight :)

• @Wintereise said: That '1000%' tax is what allows the UK to retain its 'better' standards of living, I suspect.

Actually most of continental western Europe probably has higher taxes than the UK.

• Do they get a free snow shovel? Actually you said good pay, you owe them a snow blower :)

• Actually most of continental western Europe probably has higher taxes than the UK.

Didn't know that, hmm. Well, not surprising, I guess =/

• Has this position been filled?

• CloudxtnyHostCloudxtnyHost Member, Host Rep

@gsrdgrdghd

Thats slightly incorrect due to the amount of stealth tax we have:

Car Tax
    Petrol Tax
    VAT
    Council Tax

The list goes on and on! We even get taxed on toasted sandwiches now!

Still reviewing everything. Might take a few days after some discussions. Will email everyone back.

Thanks!

Chris

• @httpzoom said: Thats slightly incorrect due to the amount of stealth tax we have:

Yeah but almost every other country in the EU has these too :D

• @httpzoom said: Car Tax

Petrol Tax
    VAT
    Council Tax

We've got 1 god mode tax called the Carbon Tax. Just make sure you don't over cook anything here and produce carbon.

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

@William said: Yea, that's why i still consider moving to Bulgaria and work remote, very cheap cost of living and still EU with all benefits of it... a dream.

Slovenia will be cheaper than Austria at least, sufficient for now :)

Make sure you give me a call when you move to Bulgaria ;)

However, If I was on your place, I wouldn't even consider moving to here.

Can we keep this thread on topic please :)

Thanks