Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone know a topic that has the most replies ever?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anyone know a topic that has the most replies ever?

edited May 2012 in General

Anyone have a link to a thread deeming the highest amount of replies you've seen on a topic? (Doesn't have to be from LET) could be on any forum/site. I am curious because I want to beat that record on my forum, I am shooting for over 5-10million replies on a thread. (My forum software can handle it easily, I've tested it in beta a while back)
Also if anyone wants to help do it with me, we can use the this thread Here.

Im pretty curious, I bet it's somewhere in the hundreds of thousands range.. but that is so easy to beat!

Comments

• antivenantiven Member

Those awful forum games always get tons of replies.

• edited May 2012

@antiven said: Those awful forum games always get tons of replies.

Haha, it doesn't really matter though.. if they are not spamming and actually doing the game, it counts right?

I know most of the people on here got alot of time to kill... I really am curious about which forum has the highest record of replies >_<

• Many forums (eg FacePunch) close the thread after it has reached a certain amount of replies, and create a new one.

Many others do it too.

• @Daniel said: Many forums (eg FacePunch) close the thread after it has reached a certain amount of replies, and create a new one.

Thats actually a good thing to do, no thread really HAS to have more than 10 pages or so and noone can keep track of it anyway.

• edited May 2012

I guess none of you see my lame attempt of getting you to help do a 5million reply topic with me. image Hey, it's only 2.5 million for both of us!

Not kidding though, Im actually down to post all day 24/7 if anyone wants to kill some time, would help give my forum a little head start ;)

• AldryicAldryic Member

We're more interested in community interaction than user/thread stats, to be honest <_<

Thanked by 1Infinity
  • edited May 2012

@Aldryic said: We're more interested in community interaction than user/thread stats, to be honest <_<

Having people online and posting builds a community ^^

See where Im going with this? hahah!

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@Aldryic said: We're more interested in community interaction than user/thread stats, to be honest <_<

Of course, all this talk of "community" is just so @Chief can monetize us when he does the LowEndIPO.

• AldryicAldryic Member

@SpeakWhatsReal said: See where Im going with this?

Since you're trying to get folks over to your forum, I would say about in the same direction as taipres <_<

Thanked by 1Infinity
  • @Aldryic said: Since you're trying to get folks over to your forum, I would say about in the same direction as taipres <_<

No Aldryic, we do not speak of that name.

Thanked by 1Infinity