Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So You Start arbitrarily suspended my server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

So You Start arbitrarily suspended my server

jazz1611jazz1611 Member
edited May 2014 in General

Hi,

I have ordered SYS-E32-3 and payment validated. But us suspended and refunded my server. they let me make new server. SYS and OVH increasingly worse. I trust them a lot.

There is alert for who want order server from them.

Regards,

Thanked by 1Davidx

Comments

• said: I trust them a lot.

Sarcasm intended?

• I mean, earlier i really trust them a lot. but now they make me really disappointed.

• Hmmmm, seems likely...

• I've hosted with them for over a year, cycling through lots of servers in that time.

The problem is likely you, not OVH

• @texteditor said:
    I've hosted with them for over a year, cycling through lots of servers in that time.

The problem is likely you, not OVH

Problem from HardRAID (earlier, i have request refund my server with support.) Now performance IO very high (now. i have cancelled request the refund of my server with support). They are not confirm anything to me.

Look email:

• I don't think they arbitrarily suspended your service at all, you asked them to unless I am missing something.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @AThomasHowe said:
    I don't think they arbitrarily suspended your service at all, you asked them to unless I am missing something.

You can follow this topic: http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/594719

• No, I saw that. Then you asked them to cancel. They may have had a communication error in suspending the service on accident but it wasn't arbitrary, you did originally ask for the service to be cancelled.

• FalzoFalzo Member

from your first post one can see that the refund was confirmed today at 10:35:08... from your post with support-ticket one can see that you tried to cancel your request on refund at 16:43 ... so what do you suppose them to do? go back in time? ;-)

just go ahead an order a new one.

be sure to be patient after delivery for having everything set up properly before complaining again. and don't give that big f*** about numbers on a single test.

• jazz1611jazz1611 Member
    edited May 2014

@Falzo said:
    from your first post one can see that the refund was confirmed today at 10:35:08... from your post with support-ticket one can see that you tried to cancel your request on refund at 16:43 ... so what do you suppose them to do? go back in time? ;-)

just go ahead an order a new one.

be sure to be patient after delivery for having everything set up properly before complaining again. and don't give that big f*** about numbers on a single test.

Ticket is 16:43 PM

Refund is 10:35:08 mean 22:35:08 PM

I from Vietnam and timezone is UTC+7.

• wychwych Member

@AThomasHowe said:
    No, I saw that. Then you asked them to cancel. They may have had a communication error in suspending the service on accident but it wasn't arbitrary, you did originally ask for the service to be cancelled.

This.

• jazz1611 said: P/s: If you dont know. Please keep your mount. F*** you

Rude much? From what it seems, you ASKED them to cancel your service, and "ASAP" too.

• @eddynetweb said:

No. I said: Please cancel request the refund my server. Cancel request, OK? My client are very angry :(

• FalzoFalzo Member

@jazz1611 said:
    P/s: If you dont know. Please keep your mount. F*** you

http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/e/ernesthemi101588.html

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

bad English speaking to none native English speakers and all cased by the proxmox kernel to begin with, it is not arbitrary it was clear bad communication and human error.

reinstall and move on.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

jazz1611 said: P/s: If you dont know. Please keep your mount. F*** you

Watch your fucking language, son.

Thanked by 1marrco
  • @Nekki said:

Yeah, i don't afraid you. I dont know much english but someone understand me. Damn!

• VPNVPN Member

@Nekki said:

I respect you Nekki and I'm not trying to mock your authority but you have to love the irony in telling someone to watch their language using the same word yourself lol.

Thanked by 3jazz1611 netomx marrco
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

VPN said: I respect you Nekki and I'm not trying to mock your authority but you have to love the irony in telling someone to watch their language using the same word yourself lol.

So it never occurred to you I might just have done that deliberately?

Thanked by 2Amitz Infinity
  • AmitzAmitz Member
    edited May 2014

From my point of view, the OP does neither understand how RAID works, nor what IO to expect from 2 disks in RAID-1, nor how to write a proper cancellation, nor how to communicate properly with other people in a forum. I'd say: Keep your own bloody mouth shut, fuck yourself and move on. Sorry Nekki - I meant: Be quiet, have sexual intercourse with someone as nice as you and please kindly leave the pub.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

Amitz said: Sorry Nekki - I meant: Be quiet, have sexual intercourse with someone as nice as you and please kindly leave the pub.

You're alright.

• wychwych Member

@jazz1611 said:
    Yeah, i don't afraid you. I dont know much english but someone understand me.

No, you don't understand English.

You told them to please cancel and you requested a refund, they did just that.

Not to offend but based on previous threads and your feedback towards users you need to hire a sysadmin, maybe one bi-lingual in your local language and English for the interest of your "clients".

Thanked by 3Amitz marrco Mark_R
  • VPNVPN Member

@Nekki said:
    So it never occurred to you I might just have done that deliberately?

That would be illogical.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@VPN said:
    That would be illogical.

You're illogical.

Thanked by 1Infinity
  • MunMun Member
    edited May 2014

@Nekki said:
    You're illogical.

You're beautiful, may I hug you?

Thanked by 1Infinity
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@Mun said:

I'm always up for a hug.

• @Mun said:

Oi! He's mine! Hands off :P

On topic: Get a sysadmin who understands English and your native language so that miscommunications like this do not happen again.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@0xdragon said:
    Oi! He's mine! Hands off

Boys, boys, there's no need to fight over lil' ol' me...

• MunMun Member
    edited May 2014

Runs over @0xdragon and hugs @Nekki :)