Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How long does OVH.IE take to Validate a Account?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How long does OVH.IE take to Validate a Account?

ad0ad0 Member

Hellow, All

I want to buy Vps from them
I have send my documents to [email protected]
i sent them Telephone bill and Driving Licence

How long do they take to Validate accounts from India?

Comments

• NekkiNekki Veteran

I think some have waited nearly 2 weeks for validation.

• cfgguycfgguy Member, Host Rep

Call them up and it would be done instantly

• add_iTadd_iT Member

i did nearly 3 weeks last month (I am from Indonesia)

• DroidzoneDroidzone Member
    edited May 2014

I'm from India, and after 2 weeks, I am still waiting for validation.

• skunkskunk Member

sent documents May13, without response even

• 3 weeks.

• retryretry Member

@joelgm said:
    I'm from India, and after 2 weeks, I am still waiting for validation.

What did you send as proof? Do they accept aadhar? Just want to know.

• @retry said:

What did you send as proof? Do they accept aadhar? Just want to know.

I sent a copy of my driver's license and credit card statement. I dont know whether these are acceptable, as I never heard back from them.

Thanked by 1retry
  • cfgguycfgguy Member, Host Rep

Guys just call them up. Even i am from India and i called their support number . Put some credits in skype and call them. It took less then 10 minutes

• I was validated (and VAT removal) after nearly 2 weeks at kimsufi/ovh.

• 1 to 15 days is pretty normal time for them however if you sign up at ovh.com the process will be much quicker since they have more staff, some of which is there only for account validation & VAT removals whereas at ovh.ie they're basically a 2 or 3 member team who have to do all the work.They need to increase staff for ovh.ie atleast because it is not just limited to Ireland now & all people who want support in English sign up there.

My personal account is at ovh.com(I've been customer for 3+ years now) & it had only taken a few hours for them to validate my account but recently when my friend made an account at ovh.ie it took them about 2 weeks

• I signed up on St patty's day and sent my driver's license and credit card bill, but they never validated it. I was pretty drunk at the time and regretted it the next day, so it all worked out for the best.

Thanked by 1Mark_R