Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for online.net reseller
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for online.net reseller

Hi does anyone know a online.net reseller that accept paypal and can resell me the DEDIBOX® XC server?

Comments

• rds100rds100 Member

Oneprovider.com ? No idea if they have the exact model you are looking for though.

• SebfmSebfm Member

Why not using your Credit card? Could you create a ticket explaining for us to know. It would have Online.net to understand. Paypal was not appreciated and we proposed credit card instead because of massive demands.

• RurikoRuriko Member

@Sebfm said:
    Why not using your Credit card? Could you create a ticket explaining for us to know. It would have Online.net to understand. Paypal was not appreciated and we proposed credit card instead because of massive demands.

because I don't own a credit/debit card

• BayuBayu Member

OneProvider not have dedibox xc model at this time.

• @Sebfm said:

Why not accepting both?

• AmitzAmitz Member

They did accept Paypal in the past. Obviously that was too much of a hassle compared to credit card handling when dealing with international customers. My account is grandfathered, so I can use both means of payment.

• SebfmSebfm Member
    edited May 2014

@Ruriko said:
    because I don't own a credit/debit card

Create a ticket "For Sebfm", I'll look at it directly. :)

• RurikoRuriko Member

@Amitz said:
    They did accept Paypal in the past. Obviously that was too much of a hassle compared to credit card handling when dealing with international customers. My account is grandfathered, so I can use both means of payment.

How is paypal a big hassle?

• CakeyCakey Member

@rds100 said:
    Oneprovider.com ? No idea if they have the exact model you are looking for though.

Also I've been with oneprovider twice now and oh god they're bad...

• DroidzoneDroidzone Member
    edited January 2017

Apparently it still allows Paypal as a payment mode, at least for previous customers

EDITED BY @trewq: Removed ad image

• nexmarknexmark Member

Previous customers can still use paypal, new customers cannot. A tweet was released by them earlier about paypal being no more and Credit card is the only way.

A Online.net reseller is http://oneprovider.com/dedicated-servers/paris-france

Well what do you know same prices :) :D

• RurikoRuriko Member

@nexmark said:
    Previous customers can still use paypal, new customers cannot. A tweet was released by them earlier about paypal being no more and Credit card is the only way.

A Online.net reseller is http://oneprovider.com/dedicated-servers/paris-france

Well what do you know same prices :) :D

Oneproviders doesn't have the DEDIBOX® XC plan :(

• nexmarknexmark Member

@Ruriko said:
    Oneproviders doesn't have the DEDIBOX® XC plan :(

I'm sure if you contact them @ OneProvider they can provide something for you :P