Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best vps provider with low ping south america
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Best vps provider with low ping south america

Hello

I need a vps, I'm interested in two things:

excellent uptime
low ping south america (mainly Chile)

I hope I can recommend any provider

Comments

• alexvolkalexvolk Member
    edited May 2014

Host1Plus - Brazil

Edis - Chile

• Host1plus.com cheap and updated default vps network speed to 50mbps.

• shilenoshileno Member

thanks for the comments, but I prefer a provider in USA. (my site also views in countries like Mexico, Argentina, Spain.

Therefore I think it is something better in USA, I read that Miami has good connection to south america.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

Also, Orlando would be a good choice.

• shilenoshileno Member

@Maounique said:
    Also, Orlando would be a good choice.

knows a good provider in that location?

Not someone I can recommend for production, but I had some really cheap VPSes there, for example with Urpad.

• ShadowPhaseShadowPhase Member
    edited May 2014

I have heard good things about LoveVPS. They have an Orlando location.

• dedicadosdedicados Member
    edited May 2014

shileno said: Therefore I think it is something better in USA, I read that Miami has good connection to south america.

it depends location ( country and city and provider)

for example, im from mexico, in home best location is server in dallas.

but in office, using same provider, but with dedicated internet conection, best is los angeles.

That is different. Mexico shares a big land border with US and there are likely many lines going over and each provider has own peerings, whereas for south america, most traffic goes through cables under the gulf, at least until they manage to lay out cables a bit further from US.

• shilenoshileno Member

any experience with Virtovo?

• VirtovoVirtovo Member

@shileno said:
    any experience with Virtovo?

We do indeed offer services in Miami. We get good compliments regarding latency to South America. There was some feedback on our last LEB offer: http://lowendbox.com/blog/virtovo-7month-1gb-kvm-vps-in-miami-usa-and-vancouver-canada/#comments

Thanked by 1Maounique
  • ndelaespadandelaespada Member, Host Rep

@Increhost in Uruguay

• WagnerWagner Member

Hi Host1Plus is good server.
    Stable and fast, furthermore each virtual server has its dedicated CPU as I understand.

They do not use SolusVM, but it has a great custom panel itself that can be used for all features as in a SolusVM. :)