Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS6/WHMCS/Dan Fry - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS6/WHMCS/Dan Fry

Comments

• AmitzAmitz Member

@vps6net said: I will be here to respond to these posts for as long as you post them. :-)

Oh, great! What is your relationship to Dan Fry then?

• GeekViewGeekView Member
    edited May 2012

@vps6net what you are posting is just a crap.

Clear this first, you had said earlier you don't know Dan Fry. Why the hell WHMCS database says this Client Profile Modified - First Name: ''Dan'' to ''Jeremy'', Last Name: ''Fry'' to ''Hartnett'' ?

What made you say this in wjunction?

What's written there is mostly false allegation. LowEndTalk is notoriously a community of rumor mongers and conspiracy theorists. 

http://www.wjunction.com/1540187-post439.htm

Are you going to prove info in WHMCS database in wrong?

Are you not having Login Credentials of WHMCS?

Did VPSman (Dan Fry) hacked your WHMCS and Modified profile? :p

Thanked by 1[Deleted User]
  • jcalebjcaleb Member

@vps6net said: I will continue to manage VPS6.NET, and I will be here to respond to these posts for as long as you post them. :-)

Do you know Dan Frye?

• still avoiding the question everyone ask? come on!

• vps6netvps6net Member
    edited May 2012

Here we go, let's end this now. It'll give you all such sweet dreams tonight, knowing that yet another Web Hosting Mystery has been successfully investigated and put to rest in the Annals of LowEnd Lore!

Dan Fry originally developed VPS6.NET, and sold it to me at a very early stage. I am formally employed by ServerGurus, LLC. Our group, though initially organized independently of ServerGurus except for their owner's 30% stake in the LP, is now in the process of integrating directly with ServerGurus' operations (as explained above).

Having never worked directly with Dan, I am unsure of his whereabouts, but I know that he has previously worked as an independently-contracted consultant, as this was the position he came to me in. I can say little else about him besides that he appears to do good work; from my perspective, it seems that he never actually operated the companies claimed on LET to be his "pump and dumps;" rather, he developed the platforms and sold them on for other companies to run.

The nature of the contract Dan offered is what would typically prohibit me from speaking openly about this relationship in public. I have attempted to contact him about this; at this point, however, I'm willing to take the chance in believing that he would prefer his name not be drug around in something he has nothing to do with any longer.

I hope this has shed some light on the situation for you. I'd like to assure you against any claims of fraud, scam, or whatever else certain users here have accused VPS6.NET in participating in. We are dedicated to providing the quality we advertise, and I am very confident that you will see this proven to you beyond any possibility of doubt as we add further improvements to VPS6.NET in coming months.

I might add that none of the "theorists" here have been clients of VPS6.NET, while there are several LowEndTalk users around who have been, and by my accounts they've had nothing particularly frightening to report about the past 7 months of VPS6.NET's operation. I extend my sincere gratitude and thanks to them for joining us!

Please let me know if there are any other concerns I can address for you. As I also mentioned above, I welcome any comments, questions, or concerns about the nature of VPS6.NET's operations and business at jh[at]vps6.net. Please don't hesitate to contact me there.

• Jeremy say he not know Dan Fry. Now he say he know Don Fry.

Dan Fry and Jeremy Hartnett same man

Owner VPS6 is company Alchymic LLC and Alchymic LLC is Dan Fry. I check 10 minutes now and VPS6 LP owner Alchymic LLC. No change

I email two weeks US IRS and they say they will check. I give Dan Fry name address, Jeremy Hartnett name and company names.

Dan Fry is criminal and thief and lier. He lie all time open mouth.

Dan Fry is scam and VPS6 is scam

Thanked by 1Boltersdriveer
  • vps6netvps6net Member
    edited May 2012

@concernednetizen said: Jeremy say he not know Dan Fry. Now he say he know Don Fry.

The nature of the contract Dan offered is what would typically prohibit me from speaking openly about this relationship in public. I have attempted to contact him about this; at this point, however, I'm willing to take the chance in believing that he would prefer his name not be drug around in something he has nothing to do with any longer.

@concernednetizen said: Owner VPS6 is company Alchymic LLC and Alchymic LLC is Dan Fry. I check 10 minutes now and VPS6 LP owner Alchymic LLC. No change

Are you familiar with the Montana Secretary of State records filing process?

@concernednetizen said: I email two weeks US IRS and they say they will check. I give Dan Fry name address, Jeremy Hartnett name and company names.

Have you received a response from the IRS?

@concernednetizen said: Dan Fry is scam and VPS6 is scam

I'd like to assure you against any claims of fraud, scam, or whatever else certain users here have accused VPS6.NET in participating in. We are dedicated to providing the quality we advertise, and I am very confident that you will see this proven to you beyond any possibility of doubt as we add further improvements to VPS6.NET in coming months.

I might add that none of the "theorists" here have been clients of VPS6.NET, while there are several LowEndTalk users around who have been, and by my accounts they've had nothing particularly frightening to report about the past 7 months of VPS6.NET's operation. I extend my sincere gratitude and thanks to them for joining us!

@concernednetizen, May I also please ask your name and any organizations/institutions you represent? I know that previously you've mentioned yourself as an Arabic-language journalist, but do you have any qualifications beyond this?

• @vps6net You Dan Fry and joke names Alan Jones, Omar Singh..... Joke contract

I put your company paper images here, it show VPS6 LP own Alchymic LLC. Dan Fry own Alchymic LLC. I look today, same.

I read your post WHT when people busted you Ionvm, Telvps, Supervm
    You say I no know Dan Fry, who Dan Fry. I buy company Dan Fry, I buy website Dan Fry, I buy domain Dan Fry. All lies.

You write Boyah.net, I open company VPS6.

VPS6 is Dan Fry. Jeremy Hartnett is Dan Fry.

Everyone know this, you look red face now.

Saturday I put message on all forum about you. You lier and scam. I close you company and put you in police. You very bad

• CloudxtnyHostCloudxtnyHost Member, Host Rep

@vps6net does it not feel much better to answer the question.

Hopefully you've learnt a valid lesson. Be honest and do not hide.

If you'd of said this in the first place many wouldn't have been worried / bothered about this Dan Fry stuff and you could have turned a negative into a positive easily.

• @httpzoom he not answer, he lie more

• vps6netvps6net Member
    edited May 2012

@httpzoom said: @vps6net does it not feel much better to answer the question.

Hopefully you've learnt a valid lesson. Be honest and do not hide.

I hold this kind of policy above all else, though it is also dishonest to intentionally navigate around contractual obligations. If this Dan character is really who some of you say he is, then perhaps I'll never hear about it again, ha!

@httpzoom said: If you'd of said this in the first place many wouldn't have been worried / bothered about this Dan Fry stuff and you could have turned a negative into a positive easily.

Of course, my sincere apologies go out to the community here, and especially to VPS6.NET's clients, for any confusion I've caused inadvertently.

• AldryicAldryic Member

I'd throw my chips with @concernednetizen on this one. All of Dan's replies to this topic, especially that 'explanation', reeked of BS.

• @Aldryic said: I'd throw my chips with @concernednetizen on this one. All of Dan's replies to this topic, especially that 'explanation', reeked of BS.

This.

• @aldryic this the same as Ionvm, Telvps, Supervm. I no known Dan Fry. Go WHT search Ionvm

Spirit say many thing and IonVM say Who Dan Fry and Dan Fry come with more lies

He has problem in brain, he not stop lies

I write in Arabic and get translate English, then all understand. My English weak so people no understand. Then post all forum and make website Dan Fry.

• More WHMCS database

| 44499 | Dann | Fry | | [email protected] | 300 black oaks lane | | wayzata | mn | 55391 | US | 6128456267 | b25d318b1419fbc191e6c4f2ed2831aa:oMqL( | 1 | | 0.00 | | | | | | 2009-08-10 | | 0 | 0 | Ec6wiNIg6kCg8FluF60RdViOx0U= | 0 | |

whitepages.com say this his father house

Thanked by 1gsrdgrdghd
  • AldryicAldryic Member

@concernednetizen said: @aldryic this the same as Ionvm, Telvps, Supervm. I no known Dan Fry. Go WHT search Ionvm

Aye, I know, I've been following Fry's history for some time now. My expression might have been a bit confusing through a translator, but I was basically saying that I agree with you.

How about if Jeremy finds a way to prove he is a real person? Surely that'd back up his story?

• @httpzoom Photoshop and drive licence?

• Here happy VPS6 customer. he lose all his data and forums

hackforums.net/showthread.php?tid=2500867&pid=22667175

edited May 2012

@concernednetizen it'd stick out like a sore thumb if he did that.

It's pretty pointless nit picking customer issues as every single hosting services provider out there has them.

• @httpzoom yes you are true

Liam,

To be honest I wouldn't send my I.D over to anyone random, so im my opinion that's a slightly silly request.

Jeremy,

Are you an outside consultant for ServerGurus? They haven't got a Jeremy working for them according to their livechat....

• @httpzoom I talk serverguru and they say VPS6 not serverguru company. They customer of Serverguru

Dan Fry use Serverguru for Ionvm, Telvps and Supervm

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Jeremy's answer is plausible. Public records for state business registration are not always up to date. One year later and my company isn't even visible in West Virginia searches.

ServerGurus is the entity to confirm with. Anyone care to share conversations with them?

• So far i haven't seen any proof provided by vps6. The only evidence in this thread comes from @concernednetizen

edited May 2012

Evidence that fits Jeremy's story. I'm not saying which is true, but if Dan/Don sells companies and this person claims to be the buyer, how is that not a plausible story? Both are reasonable, but the burden of proof lies on the accuser. The proof is in communication with ServerGurus, but don't just claim to speak to them, post conversations. We're too far into this game to get sloppy ;)

• AldryicAldryic Member

@jarland said: Evidence that fits Jeremy's story. I'm not saying which is true, but if Dan/Don sells companies and this person claims to be the buyer, how is that not a plausible story? Both are reasonable, but the burden of proof lies on the accuser.

The story is plausible, yes. Personally, I feel that any credibility behind it was shot to pieces over just how long it took to 'come clean' and provide a direct response. netizen is providing ample proof, and with only a very late (and somewhat half-assed) cover story to counter it, it looks to me like said burden now lies on Dan.

edited May 2012

To be fair I don't know much about the type of contracts for acquiring a business that may or may not be able to provide such requirements to leave Dan's name out of it. But it seems to me this can be laid to rest pretty quickly with ServerGurus, but the one piece of evidence netizen is lacking is of the supposed conversations with them. I'd talk to them myself, but where's the fun in that?

Oh and yes, in all areas of life I am very difficult to convince of anything regardless of common acceptance or lack thereof. Much to the annoyance of friends and family ;)

• AldryicAldryic Member

@jarland said: But it seems to me this can be laid to rest pretty quickly with ServerGurus, but the one piece of evidence netizen is lacking is of the supposed conversations with them.

Someone has spoken with them, however. I'm interested in the results of this inquiry:

@vps6net said: I am formally employed by ServerGurus, LLC.

@httpzoom said: Jeremy,

Are you an outside consultant for ServerGurus? They haven't got a Jeremy working for them according to their livechat....