Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

eu vps dmca freindly
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

eu vps dmca freindly

Yo mane sup

need this
2gb ram
100 gb disk
300 gb bw

must have good uptime.

thanks

Comments

• it will be used for cpanel shared hosting.

• People always say "DMCA friendly" but to me that sounds like they comply with DMCAs.

OP, pretty much anyone as long as it's linking and not direct downloads or whatever. As long as the company is registered in the EU, not the servers just being hosted in the EU, will not have to comply with a DMCA for a server outside the USA.

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

Yo

• eddynetwebeddynetweb Member
    edited May 2014

English Man: Fine sir', I don't comprehend what you stated, and what you mean by this "sup"...

Modern Man: I don't like your tone young man.

;P

EDIT: Do you want this at LEB prices?

• EDIS (Swedish location) is the best IMO, but the only 100GB plan they have is a backup plan, I'm not sure if you can use that to host sites

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Inception Hosting is DMCA friendly, they are considered just like standard abuse reports, you are given 24 hours to respond to the report detailing the following:

1) How you have resolved the issue.
    2) What you have done to prevent further occurrences.

Friendly enough?

If you mean you want someone who simply ignores DMCA requests and does not make you responsible for anything that your customers want to do then you don't need a host, you need a complete idiot :)

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

I love you, @AnthonySmith.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Nyr said:
    I love you, AnthonySmith.

Seconded. If there was justice in the world, Inception Hosting would win the top provider poll every quarter.

• @Nekki said:
    Seconded. If there was justice in the world, Inception Hosting would win the top provider poll every quarter.

Anthony Baratheon, first of his name, true winner of LET quarterly poll, protector of the realm.

Thanked by 2AnthonySmith Gunter
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

serverian said: Anthony Baratheon, first of his name, true winner of LET quarterly poll, protector of the realm.

Game of Nodes?

• As long as your clients don't send spams, PRQ will probably work for you if you can afford it.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

AnthonySmith said: If you mean you want someone who simply ignores DMCA requests and does not make you responsible for anything that your customers want to do then you don't need a host, you need a complete idiot :)

I've never received any DMCAs on my kimsufi seedbox. Tons of seedboxes on the OVH network.

Heck, there are tons of seedboxes in the world, period. I don't think they're all serving debian distro CDs.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

LOL @ Game of Nodes!

• Yo,

Romania OpenVZ VPS Offer

200GB SATA3 RAID10 Protected Storage

2GB Dedicated DDR3 RAM

4 vCPU Cores @3.4Ghz

10TB Premium Bandwidth @1Gbps

1 IPv4 Address

Located in: Bucharest, Romania

Datacenter: Voxility S.R.L

http://Ixam-Hosting.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=135

• BoxodeBoxode Member

Aren't you a hackforums.net member? :(

• nerouxneroux Member

AThomasHowe said: People always say "DMCA friendly" but to me that sounds like they comply with DMCAs.

Precisely

AThomasHowe said: OP, pretty much anyone as long as it's linking and not direct downloads or whatever. As long as the company is registered in the EU, not the servers just being hosted in the EU, will not have to comply with a DMCA for a server outside the USA.

and precisely

• awsonawson Member

@raindog308 said:
    I've never received any DMCAs on my kimsufi seedbox. Tons of seedboxes on the OVH network.

OVH send me DMCA notices. When I replied asking if it's absolutely required, they said yes.

• nerouxneroux Member

awson said: OVH send me DMCA notices. When I replied asking if it's absolutely required, they said yes.

What is required?

• CakeyCakey Member

@viCommunications said:

He is, but not only that he has failed with his ixam hosting a couple of times already.

• awsonawson Member

@neroux said:
    What is required?

To remove the content.

• nerouxneroux Member

@awson said:
    To remove the content.

Where did you host it? Was it also questionable content according to local respectively French law?

• awsonawson Member

@neroux said:
    Where did you host it? Was it also questionable content according to local respectively French law?

Roubaix, and no, it was just some random person who sent OVH a takedown notice to get certain content removed.

• nerouxneroux Member
    edited May 2014

@awson said:
    Roubaix, and no, it was just some random person who sent OVH a takedown notice to get certain content removed.

So the DMCA itself was not applicable in the first place. The question is now if the request itself was valid (according to French law) and they simply took it as regular complaint. If not they were actually in violation.

awson said: OVH send me DMCA notices. When I replied asking if it's absolutely required, they said yes.

Interesting. I've never received one in almost three years.

• @sunsaymouse

Not sure what PRQ means but I am looking for a lowend host. I won't let anybody spam. I just want an offshore location.

i like the romanian offer. anybody else?

• @viCommunications said:

Yes.. Seems im not the only one here?
    http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/23540/bigkesh-com-bigkesh-llc-warning

So, Mr/s viCommunications is member too :-)? Because You cant access the HF threads above in the thread without having a account.

I dont do any illegal activity like hacking, im only active in the Hosting Marketplace there and also lying arround and reading threads when im bored.

@Cakey said:
    He is, but not only that he has failed with his ixam hosting a couple of times already.

Failed? We have almost 2k Customers. lol.

• http://knownsrv.com is also very dmca friendly...